Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

(Admin) Notyab:

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Equinox187, Aug 26, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 26, 2011
    (Admin) Notyab: That was your second warning Equin. Third will be a timeout.

I wasn't on the server for 2 minutes when he started kicking me. There was no first warning. Simply a power issue with a young admin, i assume giggling on vent with his friends. I'm sure im not the only one with issues with this individual so I post just to add the compiled information on such a destructive individual. I hope this helps the moderator resolve any issue's with this individual. I was kicked for blocking and continually threatened. If you would like the full conversation I will be glad to post, also proving there was no notice of warning.

Reguards

Equinox, btw I am a Planet handler.
  2. Jun 10, 2011
    Soooo, i dont need to defend myself on age or maturity or even my admin abilities. Here are the screen shots, the best is the third screen shot where you tell me blocking isnt against the rules.
    First my warn, second my warn to the whoel server and third my kick to your second block. I did not harrass you in any way. I wasnt even on a mic.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  3. Feb 21, 2007
    Please do provide more info, such things would include:

Which server this occurred on?
    Time and date of incidence?
    Any screen shots of chat logs, console, or a demo recording the event?
    Your steam ID may or may not help, if provided.
  4. Jun 10, 2011
    Zombie mod 1 and around 10 min ago. I put up some SS's of when i warned. In his defence i did slap him instead of beacon with the first warning, because he was blocking with zombies about to respawn.

edit - Also clearly was there for it all im sure he will chime in.
  5. Feb 21, 2007
  6. Posts
    (requested to chime in):
    Warning(s) were provided.
    I wasn't directly involved, but I did notice notyab provide warnings and talking with him.. wasn't paying much attention to the chat at the time, so I don't really know details.
  7. Dec 7, 2010
    I would recommend insuring any and all text warning message include a proper target name. In other words; to avoid any confusion who the text warning message is for, I would make sure their name is always included in the body of the text warning message.
  8. meeko
    This message by meeko has been removed from public view.
    Aug 26, 2011
  9. Mar 11, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.