Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

๖ۣۜComplex1ty Solo Win Mako

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by Aprz, Dec 21, 2012

1. Mar 26, 2012
    Sorry that the file is a little big. I was kinda ignoring CS:S because I was talking to a friend on Facebook. The first 7 minutes of the demo is the round before ๖ۣۜComplex1ty solo win, and the last 7 minutes is ๖ۣۜComplex1ty playing (right from the start), and he actually won. How lucky was he that I was recording a demo, watching him the whole round, and he got a solo win. :grin:

http://i50.tinypic.com/2u9k13o.png

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Nov 17, 2012
      Thankyou very much for that :razz: Luckily you were spectating me! This is only Extreme 1 by the way :razz:
      Oh god... Please don't be the round where I failed pipes like 5 times xD
      Might I add I was 270~300 ping :razz:
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • Mar 26, 2012
        It was pure luck. If I am not watching/playing, I don't usually record a demo. If I am spectating, I usually follow around in camera mode, or whatever it's called, where you aren't watching just one person. If I am not in that camera mode thingy majig, I click through all the players until I see something interesting, or watch a player that I know usually does something cool/knows tricks so I can learn their tricks too. I heard the Facebook notification, alt + tab, talked on Facebook, and I came back around when you guys were at the end in the elevator, and people started voting for a map. Since I didn't really get to play much Mako, I was telling people to extend. I hate it when I leave for a moment or just connect and we are about to change from a good map, that happens to me all the time!
      • Nov 17, 2012
        Thankyou very much ahah :smile: Might start demoing from now on!

Just watching it now, oh godddd it was that round I screwed up the pipes so many times lol. <-- Hard Difficulty the first part of the demo :razz: Somehow got Seph on that one.

Finished watching. OMG!! Thankyou so much for the Demo! Thank your friend on facebook for distracting you while you demo'd :razz:
        Complexity, Dec 21, 2012 Last edited by ΣZΣ | ๖ۣۜComplex1ty, Dec 21, 2012
      • May 14, 2012
        not possible only i can solo win this is obviously fake
      • Feb 14, 2012
      • Mar 26, 2012
        I almost got a solo win once, but once I thought I was home free, I started shooting Sephiroth like a dumb papillion.

Attached Files:

• May 31, 2012
        I have another version of that demo. I was demoing you when you nearly won too lol.

I'm about to watch your demo Complex1ty lets check it out.

edit: Just finished it. NICE SOLO WIN. That was pretty darn good :smile:
        Joshy, Dec 22, 2012 Last edited by Joshy, Dec 22, 2012
      • Oct 9, 2012
      • Nov 17, 2012
        I just came back from a party, and before I go to bed here is the YouTube clip of it so you guys don't have to go through the demo etc.

• Like Like x 1
        • Aug 10, 2012
          It'd been better if you hid with a materia and did it the proper way, this was just pure luck imo
        • Feb 3, 2012
          I'm gonna sail to sea
        • Oct 17, 2011
          Lol. I love the last part where you jumped over the laser without even looking. One mistake I think you did in this. Try to pedal backwards and shoot at the bridge to make sure zombies don't make it to the ladder and it becomes easier for you, but you got a win anyways.
        • Nov 17, 2012
          Yeah I could of, I didn't actually realize there where Zombies right behind me though :razz:
        • Mar 26, 2012
          If that was lucky, this was destiny then. :grin: He was lucky I was even recording a demo firstly, then it was from his POV, and that he won. :grin:
        • Jul 4, 2011
          If he had a materia it could've been used to save all the people that died on the tank. Hiding in my opinion is a last resort when there is no other way.

Well done, it was a nice win. :thumbsup:
          null, Dec 22, 2012 Last edited by null, Dec 22, 2012
        • Oct 29, 2010
          It was a late ultima, hence, he got a good head start. To be fair, if it was a late ultima, I wouldnt bother looking back knowing that I already have a good six/seven second head start.

I looked at the scoreboard, there were ALOT of FFVII Noobs in the server ·_·

Did you guys win ex2 in that match?
          meeko, Dec 22, 2012 Last edited by meeko, Dec 22, 2012
        • Jan 11, 2012
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Mar 20, 2012
            If u do a epic legendary solowin, u will see this ultra secret in the bunker
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Jun 11, 2012
              I don't care for anything in this thread because mako for me is meh. But what the hell is this ending for Silent Hill 2, the games should have been the adventure of that dog.