Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

0x7Eleven is Open for Business!

Discussion in Introductions started by 0x7eleven, Mar 26, 2011

1. Mar 26, 2011
    Hello People,

Just thought I would finally introduce myself here on the website. This is 0x7eleven and you can mainly find me on the CSS ZM and ZME servers. I'm a huge fan of Zombie Games and have been addicted to Zombie Fort for the last week. I know it's a bit old, but it's total fun and easy to mod.

If you've played with me you know that I can sometimes get a temper. It's mainly because I get so dang into the game it's ridiculous. I'm hardcore serious about my cades and players using teamwork to stay on top of a swarm. I get a high from holding back 30 other players with just a P90 and fellow survivor by my side.

In real-life I'm already prepared for the Zombie rise. LOL... but really, I am stocked up. :wink:

Hey hope to see you all in-game. FYI, add me on steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/0x7eleven.
  2. Feb 15, 2011
    Welcome to pF and hey remember this is a game :shock:
  3. Mar 26, 2011
    It's only a game until...

I go to work, stare across the cubicle farm and look in disgust at all the zombies. :tongue:
  4. Mar 26, 2011
    Only "cubicle-farm zombies" don't eat brains; they feed on left over food in the break room and mediocre coffee.
  5. Jul 14, 2008
    Welcome to the forums and the admin team. If you got questions feel free to ask =P