Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

1 year on pf

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by chet, Apr 22, 2012

1. Apr 20, 2011
    Well I like to say since yesterday I complete 1 year on pf so many things change since first time I join the server I still remember the first map I play at pf it was predator as well last map I play yesterday :grin: I didn't expect pf be like this right now (was think it would be worst)
    So here my story on pf.
    20 april 2011 was the first time I join the server it was non-steam at that time then I were playing at the server everyday tell the day that server become steam only so I decide to buy css on steam after that I forgot the ip for server so I start to play on omega ze server then sG (we were playing mako most of the time) then I go to game tracker to check servers that play mako so I find pf play it so I start all servers that play mako
    In simple words if I didn't know about pf I wouldn't buy css so thanks to pf community (sorry for bad english :grin:)
  2. Dec 6, 2011
    Basically same for me. Was playing non-steam, randomly choose servers that looked cool on the list, then played until it was steam only. Once I got a job I bought CS:S instantly, got on pF, and bought donator all in the same day. :cool:
  3. Feb 9, 2012
    was a little different for me, usually when i choose server i choose it based on population and players online. so i just filter ZE and i organize the servers based on players (with highest amount of players at top of the list) and i saw that pF was at the top so i went to play and eventually got used to it (i also was looking for a server without no-reload as i beleive those are stupid for ze)
  4. Apr 20, 2011
    Maybe donate for me :grin:
    Trigger: omega was rank1 before it die it was happy moments and it have the best setting I ever seen on my life I got rank50 on the server on 1 day :grin:
  5. Oct 17, 2011
    I had 2 old steam usernames on the past. I bought CSS on April 20 2009 on my birthday and picked a random server. My first username here was milkin cookies but at a new year, I changed it to Mario the asskicker in 2010. Then I became a donor for 4 month in 2011 and after that admin which is 7 month now. I never knew what a forum was until I became admin. I was so stupid :razz:. I have been playing CSS for mostly 3 years now. I started on the sg community then came to pf.I mostly play zm.
    Edit: I dunno what my rank is on zm but Dillinger told me I was top 10 last time.
  6. May 11, 2011
    i have been on pf for about 3 years now admin not that long i started on zm after a year i moved to ze
  7. Dec 6, 2011
    Don't be a beggar....
    • Agree Agree x 1