Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

1000 ammo

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by Bukkake, Apr 1, 2011

1. Mar 4, 2011
    Just wondering why we start with 800 ammo. People run out of ammo really quickly especially in some maps ( the long ones and the boss fighting ones ).
    NOTE : I don't shoot randomly to waste ammo.
  2. Jul 20, 2010
    I never run out of ammo. How are they? Maybe if they are constantly firing at nothing yea. Only fire when you have to and your fine.
  3. Mar 4, 2011
    I only fire when I need to. In mako you run out of ammo really quick because of bahamut :\ and in rpd since theres so much defending points.
  4. Feb 17, 2011
    yeah true! on mako i always hit the limit.
    few times i ran out. it depends on ur team mates. sometimes u have to hold extra time while the otheres reach the hold spot so i agree with bukake..
    and its not a hard thing to do its just a number added in the settings.
  5. Mar 17, 2011
    TThe P90 is the only gun that runs out of ammo because it's pretty much the best gun for ZE (highest firing rate of any gun in the game AND a decent reload time). That said, if you're continually firing at zombies in longer maps like mako, infiltration, or gibletz, ammo tends to run out.
  6. Sep 25, 2010
    Running out of ammo in ze is not uncommon. It mostly happens on "New generation" maps, or like Bukkake said : in biohazzard rpd. I support the need of 1k ammo.
  7. Nov 26, 2010
    ^QFT, I run out of ammo in Mako and Helms Deep really easily.
  8. Jan 5, 2007
    ITT: People that need to learn ammo conservation.

When I hopped on ZE, I never had any issues with ammo. Just play smart and don't spray randomly across the map at nothing. Having to be careful about your ammo is just one of the things that helps to encourage people to work together on it.
  9. Jul 14, 2010
    not to mention they have an extra pistol with another 800 bullets.
  10. Feb 12, 2011
    I doubt you'll kill a boss with a pistol m8.
  11. Jul 14, 2010
    Team game for a reason :whistling:
  12. Jan 25, 2011
    In biohazard 2, I can waste 100 m249 rounds on the computer, defend at each holding point (still with m249), AND win the map with a good 150 rounds to spare.

And i do a ton of defending in mako with m249, and i will have a good 100+ rounds left at the by the end of the map.
  13. Feb 20, 2011
    Im normally a heavy defender with the P90, and in some of the longer maps I can run out of ammo, its not very common though, at the end stand-off on Biohazard if theres a lot of zombies left, I can arrive on the roof with about 100-150 rounds left.

And with the New Minas Tirith map being even bigger than anything we've seen yet, I can imagine not even making it to the end with any ammo.

I support 1,000 rounds.
  14. Jul 20, 2010
    Work as a team and you'll be fine. I play there all the time and use the M249 and never run out of ammo. Also you do have pistols. Which can hold back zombies if you head shot them. Control how much you fire you don't have to empty out your entire m249 clip half the time. P90 wise, just fire controlled bursts at the zombies.
  15. Feb 21, 2007
    I dont know what the problem is...I never run out of knife when I am on ze
  16. Posts
    I play on the ZE server quite a bit and i have never run out of ammo. if your pressing anything other than B-5-1 when purchasing your gun...you fail. As long as your actually aiming your gun then you dont need to spray and waste bullets!! Can we please keep this game challenging and not give in to QQing when they fail like Detonator?
  17. Mar 25, 2011
    Ive never ran out of ammo before... and i use the P90 more than anything. and i defend while everyone falls back, AND shoot randomly :blink:
  18. Mar 25, 2011
    now that right there is some hard core ganster shit.
  19. Jul 20, 2010
    People just need to learn to aim. Odds are over 40% of your rounds are hitting nothing. Maybe even more. I've seen how people fire on ze at defend points. You just fire at the mass and hope to get hits, practice shot placement. Learn to conserve ammo and stop QQing imo.
  20. Feb 12, 2011
    You're someone I can talk with!