Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

1000 installs! ...well, almost! Plus new phone!

Discussion in The No Count Section started by CastleX, Jun 10, 2012

1. Jan 28, 2012
    My app has almost reached 1000 installs! Got about 30 more till its official! Plus I'm getting a new phone, the LG EVO V from virgin. It's basically an EVO 3D with a virgin mobile stamp on the back. I already own an evo 3D and wanted to swap ESN's with a phone I had from virgin, but couldn't with my version of HBOOT. I'm sure I could now but why go through the trouble with compatibility issues in the first place when I can just sell the EVO 3D to help pay for the EVO V. At the moment my android devices include: Xoom, Droid X, Droid, EVO, Archos A5 (big disappointment), and the Optimus V (my current phone). Anyways, muchos gracias to the community for helping my app get to this point. I believe I'll be in the top 500 apps once I pass the threshhold.
  2. Apr 12, 2012
    Do you have a link to your app, or like a sourceforge/github/etc project page?
  3. Aug 18, 2006
    Hboot 1.5? You can downgrade to 1.4 using the downgrade tool (brick method). Used it myself and it works.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Feb 14, 2012

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    • May 14, 2011

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE
    • May 14, 2011

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE
    • Jan 28, 2012
      Well I'm selling it anyways, don't want to risk bricking it. Should be getting my new phone in the mail next week.