Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

13 FOOT Gator!!!!

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Richard420, Apr 4, 2012

1. Dec 2, 2011
    True Story.
  3. Aug 1, 2011
  4. Dec 2, 2011
    I am never going in water that i cant see the bottom of for that reasons now. How old do you guys think it was and what if it was only half its potential size omfg.
  5. Apr 4, 2012
    Damnit, they killed it, darn Texans. I wouldve let it live so it can reproduce and kill all of Texas, would have been great for the entire nation :mean:
  6. Fat Cat 3000
    This message by Fat Cat 3000 has been removed from public view. Deleted by iAmEdg3craft, Apr 4, 2012, Reason: repetition.
    Apr 4, 2012
  7. Oct 27, 2010
    [IMG]
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Fat Cat 3000
      This message by Fat Cat 3000 has been removed from public view. Deleted by iAmEdg3craft, Apr 4, 2012.
      Apr 4, 2012
    • Apr 4, 2012
      Ok s3th
    • Jan 8, 2012
      To the OP, of course they killed it, any animal that is that big people just shoot because it doesn't "cooperate". Sigh.
    • Nov 29, 2010
      Better them than us. Though Gator meat is pretty good
    • Dec 2, 2011
      LoL i didnt know ppls eat gator.... Does it taste like chicken......:bugeyes:
    • Apr 14, 2011
      If i saw something like that, of course i'd fucking kill it. Fuck everyone else. If you want to try and keep it or something, be my guest. i'll wait till it kills your shit, and THEN kill it. I'd have snake steak for years! imagine how much clothes you can make with it's skin! I'd mount the skull on the wall over my computer or something too, cause im fucking bad-ass.
      • Good Idea Good Idea x 2
      • Like Like x 1
      • Dec 6, 2011
        Have it wrap around your room and shit, you'd be a bo$$. Make a complete outfit out of it's skin, feel like a bad-ass.
      • Mar 12, 2008
        I can see it now. Snakeskin vest, Snakeskin pants, Snake boots, Snakeskin gloves, w/o fingertips, And to top it off, a snakeskin fedora. Fuck it, snakeskin boxers also, to cradle MY snake. lolz.
      • Dec 6, 2011
        LOL. Every redneck ever would consider you god.
      • Dec 2, 2011
      • Oct 17, 2011
      • Nov 11, 2011
        Damn, you guys think THAT'S big? Then you guys don't want to see what's down in my pants. :ROFL:
      • Apr 4, 2012
        stfu dufus. Get a load of this pompous, anal-retentive waste of space. Herp derp. FYI, based on a sex pole, guys that say that are always smaller. :clap:
        • Zing! Zing! x 1
        • Sep 26, 2010
          It actually does, and on an unrelated note...
          [IMG]
          • Funny Funny x 2