Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

"16 years late"

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Milkman, Jul 8, 2009

1. Sep 21, 2008

That's fucked up.
  2. May 27, 2008

And his bitch ass father.
  3. Oct 7, 2007

It's too bad Micheal's name is already tarnished, and you can't take back the past.

I hate people.
  4. Jun 29, 2008
    Admitting to lying in court probably isn't one of the smartest moves either.
  5. Apr 9, 2009

Where was he when MJ's life was put in the shitter? Pfft, what a bunch of lies. He doesn't care.
  6. Mar 15, 2008
    im sorry to say this but i think mj's whole death was too big... it shouldnt be on cnn 24 fucking 7. jesus christ they even held a huge event that was just a concert. you dont see billy mays with a info mercial funeral.
  7. Mar 12, 2008
    BUT WAIT, THERES MORE! CALL NOW AND WE'LL INCLUDE THE BURIAL ABSOLUTELY FREE! JUST PAY S&H FOR YOUR CASKET! 5 EASY PAYMENTS OF $199.99! WE'LL EVEN THROW IN A FREE SERVICE!

THIS OFFER WON'T LAST FOREVER, CALL NOW!

and milky, government officials lie in court all the time, so it's alright.
  8. Aug 8, 2008

Yeah, Shit is pissin' me off, he's been out of the camera lights for a while, so who gives a fuck? People think he touched kids, he changed his face, his skin changes colours, billy mays just tried to sell you stuff at loud volumes, but he's the butt of the joke.

I think if they're going to be playing MJ shit all day, the commericals between should only be billy mays.