Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

2 April 2013 Event Ideas

Discussion in Setup an Event started by iProbie, Mar 6, 2013

1. Apr 1, 2012
    To celebrate my 1st anniversary in pF, I'd like to hold some events, either in-game or in the forums.
    Also, maybe I'll have some more donor giveaway contests.
    I have some ideas in mind right now but let's see what epic things you guys can think of!

My ideas so far:
    -playing ZM mode on CS:S stock maps but with ZE settings (noblock, limited ammo) and make a contest out of it (who will be the last man standing contest?!) thinking about: cs_assault, de_dust, de_dust2.
    -ZE stacking contest, all contestants must stack in one corner and not shoot incoming zombies, whoever gets infected last out of the stack pile wins!
    -donor giveaways which are more fair and widespread (i.e. something like 2 donor packages for ZM regulars, 2 donor packages for ZE regulars and 2 donor packages for MG regulars and these are limited to non-donors and non-admins only)
    • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
    • Apr 20, 2011
      lol the second idea will make korean players rage but it will work
    • Apr 12, 2012
      Nice... but, about the stacking idea - it will literally be impossible to infect all humans if they dont move when zombified (unless u mean once youre a zombie the zombie has to move out of the way?)
    • Jan 11, 2012

It's very possible to infect all as proven on mako many times

I like the zm idea :grin:
    • Apr 12, 2012
      Only if the zombies move when they are infected.

You've never seen a stacker (or 5) live for several minutes before, even when only 1 zombie hasn't moved from the stack?
    • Mar 20, 2012
      low gravity + tiny player models + icecape + bhop + late nuke + music = fun
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Jan 11, 2012
        No, not only if the zombie moves when they are infected. They only survive if noobs try to stab them
      • Jun 11, 2012
        You know my thing Probie. 32v32 on ze maps with no zombie settings....May the best survive
      • Dec 6, 2011
        Plot Twist: It turns out to be an April Fools' joke.
      • Mar 4, 2012
        Drug all CT players with a load out of glocks and pump actions and whoever gets the farthest in random wins. Or whatever map you want.
        • Like Like x 1
        • Jan 13, 2013
        • Nov 11, 2011
          You're a retard, this is the reason why Probie chose April 2nd. :sarcastic:
        • Dec 6, 2011

Still Think it would've been an awesome joke.
        • Apr 1, 2012
          hmm, let's see what @Brian can come up with :grin:
        • May 31, 2012
          Driveable vehicle race in ZE. There's a SM plugin for that, which implements hl2-style vehicles (that are fairly realistic and won't kill you when driving). Maybe it's too much of a hassle, though, but hey...
        • Jun 11, 2012
          ze_Retribution and let's invite Afamad.... Whoever doesn't die wins a 1000$
        • Mar 26, 2012
          I think the stacking idea sounds fun, but could be near impossible for zombies or really long rounds. Maybe something should force CTs to move as a unit of one? Like a race? :grin: