Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

2 Extends Fail

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by impulse, Aug 5, 2011

1. Jun 11, 2011
    I really think 2 extends isnt enough for the ze server. 3 would be great to have for another extra 20 minutes of fun. :banana:
  2. Jul 20, 2010
    I like how the extends are as it is. Sorry but don't feel like playing a map for almost 2 hours.
  3. Jun 10, 2011
    I think a lot of people love Minas a liiiiiittle bit too much...

It's much healthier to have only 2! Before people start to urinate on themselves or dehydrate :razz:
  4. Apr 9, 2007
    Wait, you don't have a bottle beside your computer at all times?
  5. Jun 10, 2011
    I'm not refering to myself, because i'm more than happy to walk away from my computer :razz:
  6. Jul 13, 2011
  7. Jun 10, 2011
    Then you have obviously never played Minas when the server is full, because that's pretty much all this thread is about...
  8. Jul 20, 2010
    Just you wait till they start whining about putting new maps up and then never play them lol.
  9. Jul 13, 2011
    Nope don't like reloading too much to be quite honest, unless there's a minas zmod map.
  10. Jun 11, 2011
    Yes more maps Badg xD. But seriously though 56 slots make it so most maps we love and care about cant be played. :banghead:
  11. Jun 21, 2011
    It's especially great when the server crashes after 2 good extended rounds of Minas and then someone nominates it again. :wallbash:
  12. Jun 11, 2011
    Predator on ultimate never gonna be beaten on 2 extends. :confused:
  13. Jul 20, 2010
    Well get some teamwork going not that hard. If I can get teamwork going on BC2 and then you should have no problem :smile:. Hell even MAG which is 128 vs 128
  14. Mar 19, 2011
    This wouldn't be a bad thing at all because most maps won't get extended past 2 or even 1. I know we are referring to Minas, Predator and Maybe Mako (Most of the time We won't get more than 1 extend because well baddies goin' bad). But We do need that extra Extend to Beat Minas, Eh We are probably never beating Predator :frown: . Also As you may or may not know there is a contest going on for Minas, A Player and a Server based Contest, this would be Awesome for pF to be included in the Winners for the map, Actually I believe pF is one of the very few servers that hasn't won Extreme Stage 4, I don't Even Think pF has ever made it to Stage 4 Extreme :confused: But I know if pF did manage to beat Minas we would probably get chosen to be included in the Chosen Server Winners but it's just not possible to Beat Minas with 2 Extends.. Too much Random shit happens that causes us to fail. Oh well just my opinion
  15. Feb 20, 2011
    2 Extends is definitely not enough to beat Minas [IMG], plus players arent that bad anymore, I'm seeing Pred and Mako voted off and not extended a 2nd time with more and more frequency.

Surely if the majority of the server want to keep on the map, it's "Tough Shit" for the minority that don't want to play?

Lol... just lol. Teamwork? On Plaguefest ZE? Solar Eclipses happen more often.
  16. Aug 18, 2006
    There's only two extends for the sake of keeping a map from being overplayed. If a map is overplayed, the replay value of the map goes down dramatically. I want to keep the few maps that we have fun for a longer period of time, rather than have everyone be burned out on it the first couple weeks it was released.
  17. Mar 19, 2011
    I can Understand that Ray, but Minas will always be overplayed.. It's overplayed Now but people still clamor for it and they will continually clamor for it next week, and the next week and so on.. Maybe We can just raise to 3 Extends just for the sake of Having a Chance to Win Hannibal's Contest just at least till the Contest Ends. I was pretty Damn Disappointed that We could Never Beat Ultimate on Predator but I feel like we can on Minas. I don't want pF not Winning Extreme and not Included in the Winners for the Server Contest :frown:
  18. Aug 18, 2006

Code:
    // Number of extensions allowed each map.
    // -
    // Default: "0"
    // Minimum: "0.000000"
    sm_mapvote_extend "2"

After:

Code:
    // Number of extensions allowed each map.
    // -
    // Default: "0"
    // Minimum: "0.000000"
    sm_mapvote_extend "3"
    Don't get too used to it. It's being set back to 2 as soon as the contest ends. I'd like to see PlagueFest win. :thumbsup:
  19. Mar 19, 2011
    :woot: Thanks A lot Ray, I very much Appreciate this as well as the others that have Asked for this.. And we will do our Damned Best to see that PlagueFest WINS!
  20. Jun 11, 2011
    Thanks Ray for that. Minas is as good as done. :thanks: