Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

2 part problem

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by juggalopablo, Jun 11, 2008

1. May 26, 2008
    First, and this may be resolved by the time I finish posting this, the server was very laggy starting a couple minutes ago. Secondly the command "!guns" does not work for me, I type it in and it doesn't show up on screen and nothing happens.

Edit: I got another problem, i put a bottle of coke in my fridge and it has chunks of ice in it, what do I do.
  2. Feb 21, 2007
    2. !guns is broken for the time being.
    3. take it out of the fridge.
  3. Dec 30, 2006
  4. Mar 12, 2008
    Aquire something that will reduce the chance of ice chunks forming in your coke. maybe something that rhymes with "BlameThrower"
  5. Apr 9, 2007
    1. I believe the MySQL server is getting owned by someone or there is a major flaw in the coding which causes massive CPU usage AKA over 150% which is ultimately causing the lag in the Server. (Its what I have witnessed.)
    2. Its "guns" isn't it? :S
    3. He wants a cold drink! Chances are his freezer is overloaded which causes his fridge to get too cold because his freezer is trying to keep everything nice and "Frozen".
  6. Jun 4, 2006
    Someone hurry up and fix !guns, don't make my lazy ass do it... :geek:
  7. May 26, 2008
    Thanks I was completely lost on the coke situation
  8. Apr 2, 2008