Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

2010 Camaro Audio

Discussion in Creativity started by s3th, Jan 23, 2012

1. Jan 8, 2012
    Went from a Alpine type r 12" to a Alpine type x 12", used the same amp on both... Found a place that will make me a vehicle specific box to fit a 15" sub. Going to be a Rockford 15" T1 2 Ohm DVC sub with a 2400W Hifonics Brutus. Plan on taking pictures of the set up, waiting on my tax refund should be here friday then I am buying the stuff.

Thats really the only 15" sub I can put in my box because the Mount Depth won't be that great, and any other sub would be too big. Those 12's slammed for sure, especially the type r shit hits crazy highs. I'm just ready to get the lows, and a 2010 camaro is probably a little too small. Plan on getting a vehicle just for my audio obsession in a few years. Some kind of SUV...

Thoughts?

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. Dec 6, 2011
    This is sick as fuck. Though, you didn't pay for the car did you? >.< Also, go pick up some chicks bro.
  3. Jan 8, 2012
  4. Feb 18, 2011

But nice car bro, price range?
  5. Jan 21, 2011
    Why are you going to get an amp that has more output than your sub can handle?
  6. Oct 11, 2011
  7. Dec 6, 2011
    Somehow it is, you just don't know Michelle's mysterious ways ^_^
  8. Mar 20, 2011
    15"s' in your Camaro, eh a little overkill, especially on your ears. Do you plan on doing competitions? If not, I would save money and space, stick with 12"'s and work on improving your mid and high's. I have 17 speakers in my 2000 SS Camaro, one being an Alpine 10" dual voice coil type R. I use Audio Control Epicenter http://www.audiocont...-Processor.html and being a sealed inclosure puts out plenty of beat. I can hit over 160DB with no problem. My install is from 2000 and still hits hard, I have had to replace the sub once though, Metallica lit it up and I smoked one of the voice coils by over driving it.

My old school amp rack

[IMG]
  9. Oct 22, 2011
    lol, i have 15inch kickers subs and infill G4 on my ute and i realized its too much and i dont use it very much lately, $4000 on system and its waste of money i reckon
  10. Jan 8, 2012
    Well rf t1 15 is not a competition sub its still considered a daily driver, I am trying to get a box custom made and tuned to about 33 hz. I just want it to take my breathe away, I have one 12 now and it slams, but it doesn't hit low enough.