Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

2016 Election Shitpost Thread

Discussion in The No Count Section started by atxdragon, Nov 8, 2016

1. Aug 7, 2012
    Post Merged, Nov 8, 2016
    RIP IN PEACE DEMS
  2. Jan 3, 2013
    Hillary win. So I don't have to move to Canada.
  3. Aug 7, 2012
  4. Jan 21, 2011
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Aug 7, 2012
    • Aug 7, 2012
      THANKS
    • Jan 3, 2013
    • Jun 29, 2014
      trump won, fuck canada and libtards eat your hearts out
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • May 5, 2011
      • Feb 25, 2014
        I hope he doesn't ascendantly hit the nuclear button in one of his bad temper moments instead of his twitter button
      • Jan 5, 2014
        Climate change is going to kill many of us. 2015 was the hottest year on record, and a recent study basically said "no matter what we do, by 2045, the temperatures from 2015 are going to be the new normal".

In other words, if we stopped all carbon emissions right this second, temperatures would still continue to increase due to the lingering greenhouse gasses that are already in the atmosphere. At this point, the only way to mitigate climate change is carbon sequestration - i.e. actively removing CO2 from the atmosphere. But that won't bring back the species that have gone extinct, the biomes that have been damaged, the acid-damaged oceans, and so-on. Not to mention we simply don't even have the technology to implement such an idea.

I have no love for the lying, corrupt Hillary Clinton. But at least she was willing to push for green energy.

As a minority/person-of-color, Donald Trump terrifies me, my family, and many of my friends. I know many Trump supporters did NOT vote for him because he was a racist fuck, but it's sad and scary to see how many of his supporters are racist, misogynistic, bigoted, and overall wiling to conduct hate crimes. My family came to America legally. Many of my minority friends came to America legally. We contribute to society, we pay taxes, we donate to charity, and we do our best to help others. But we we still be targeted just because we're not white, we're not straight, we're not Christian, and so-on.

I want my granpappy Bernie back.
        • Agree Agree x 2
        • Feb 13, 2014
          I guess the whole 'climate change is a Chinese hoax' really appeals to Americans
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Feb 25, 2014
            The irony of this all is probably that like Al Gore, Clinton is going to win the popularity poll. And another thing, the reason why people don't trust Washington on getting things done is because Obama had a republican senate against him, and it paid off too because of the status qou people got angry, not like the republicans wanted this outcome, but I don't think they will be crying over it either. So probaly when the next democrat president is being elected which I hope is in 4 years, it will be just the same all over again, republicans trying to stop anything that comes their way, and in 2024 you will have the same repeat as now.
          • Aug 6, 2016
            I do not understand. Is it a pokemon or pokeball? Is it a nuclear bomb or launch button?
          • Feb 25, 2014

[IMG]
          • Apr 26, 2015
            It's Polandball.
            • Like Like x 1
            • Jul 8, 2012
              Though I am 100% against trump, and will be forever, this quote is fake. He never said this.

Though the meaning behind it is very very real which saddens me greatly.
            • Feb 27, 2012
              Someone got mad at me today for favouring Trump. And we're Canadian...

[IMG]
              • Funny Funny x 2
              • Apr 9, 2007

Why.