Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

2016 video games

Discussion in Gaming started by Dr.Tommy Oliver, Nov 8, 2015

1. Feb 5, 2013
    Here are some games to look forward to in 2016.

Mass effect Andromeda
    Deus Ex mankind divided
    XCOM2
    Walking Dead season 3
    Far Cry primal
    Overwatch
    Doom
    Dishonored 2
    No Man Sky
    Dark Souls 3
    Shadow Warrior 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dec 27, 2012
      Dark Souls 3 HYPE. From what I've read, 'dis gun b gud.
    • Oct 18, 2012
      I'm only hyped for the new final fantasy and mirrors edge
      • Like Like x 1
      • Feb 5, 2013
        I'm hyped for Postal Redux and the new Star wars video game Bioware working on.
      • Jul 14, 2010
        Not a huge console gamer, but can't forget Gears of War 4. Always loved the whole story.

Can't say I'm too excited for any of these, but I always hope there's some crazy action RPG like a skyrim knockoff that gives me a few days/weeks of escape. I bet we'll see some new indie games/genres pop up as the year kicks off and get a whole bunch of surprises since 2016 is gonna be a huge year.
        • Like Like x 1
        • Feb 5, 2013
          Well, Fallout 4 is coming out in a few days. You might want to check that game out if your into RPG's. I think you fall in love with the game. I saw some leak footage of Fallout 4 there tons of weapons and armor pieces in the game.
        • Jul 14, 2010
          Lol I already plan on playing it, but I didn't say anything about it because your post says games in 2016. But yes, we will all be obsessing over fallout 4 the next month or so.
        • Feb 5, 2013
          True, but I thought I mention Fallout 4 anyway since people are going to be obsessing over the game. It's going to be months before people are able to get their mind off Fallout 4.
        • Dec 27, 2012
          I was never a fan of the gameplay in the Fallout series but I've heard some good news about the gameplay in Fallout 4, so I might just buy it once the price seems reasonable to me.
          • Like Like x 1
          • Apr 9, 2012
            The new mass effect looks pretty cool. I still need to play the third one, but I'm still waiting for it to go on Steam. I'm NEVER going to give into Origin, fucking EA. And if they still will not put it on Steam even after Andromera, then again they can put the new ME up their ass.
          • Jun 11, 2012
            Sorry pal, sucks you won't play ME3. To be honest, they've been really nice about the whole thing. I enjoyed ME3 but ME2 is best.

Origin is here to stay and they'll keep it that way. Really I got to a point to my life when I just don't care. Buy ME3
          • Feb 5, 2013

I don't know I thought Mass effect 3 was the best in the series.
          • Oct 16, 2014
            Ive played Dishonored on console and it was a good game i hope Dishonored 2 is better :cool:
          • Jun 11, 2012
            ME3 is the weakest. ME2 sets the whole piece up. ME1 does Action RPG right.

Best thing of ME3 was the Reaper DLC and the Party DLC. Still the story as a whole is great but it got FPS-ed when it should have been ME1-ed.
          • Feb 5, 2013
            I may be in the minority here but I thought Mass effect 3 was the best. I did love Mass Effect 2 though.