Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal 3Dubka. Is this illegal?

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Nightcrawler, May 26, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 8, 2013
    Hello. I'm here to see if this is a illegal spot because it is not marked. Gigabite said this was illegal because there is only one way to get up, which requires a boost and those pipes.

Roof
  2. Jul 14, 2010
    You can be boosted up in 2 spots, and then it's wide enough for 2 zombies to go side by side, similar to office space wall but wider, and that's legal too. It's been deemed legal once before by Harvey.
  3. Feb 8, 2013
    Yeah, but if you see right now, there's about 10 humans up on the roof all lined up across the platform.
  4. Jul 14, 2010
    Yeah, but sticking 10 humans in any spot is a tough spot... There's much worse spots than this that are legal, this spot isn't difficult with a little teamwork and round fail. No reason to be illegal, not a ledge.
  5. Oct 29, 2010
    Penguin is correct, this spot is totally legit. Cheap for sure, but that's the name of the game anymore.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feb 3, 2012
      They can get up in two spots so it isn't really illegal.
    • Dec 27, 2012
      *Insert smartass comment here*
      But then I saw all comments and was like
      *Fuck*
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.