Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

4 and 0 Mako Run

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by Canadian Moose, Jan 9, 2013

1. Feb 14, 2012
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Oct 29, 2010

:bugeyes:

Gay stack win. Oh well -_-

• Like Like x 1
        meeko, Jan 9, 2013 Last edited by meeko, Jan 9, 2013
      • Apr 12, 2012
        My grav :grin: Also my 1st PF win with a full server, and only like the second or third time I've ever made it through the door without crouching :grin:

That was one of our better mako runs.. only 5 seconds of stack too, wouldnt have needed stack if we had ice.

I have a demo, if anyone cares I can upload it if you want to make a movie or watch it.
      • Mar 26, 2012
        Aw, I think Joshy told me about this when I got home "we're playing Mako", but I just got back from school, and I was really tired so I went to sleep. :[
        • Zing! Zing! x 1
        • Apr 1, 2012
          wait wait, you're saying you won without any help from damn Europeans with those EZE or ZEN tag or FFVII Noobs, Elites, Trolls or whatever....

damn Americans!
        • Jun 11, 2012
          There were some but a small amount like 4 regular I could remember.

Edit: The players scores (thanks to @meeko screenshots on steam -__- ) http://bit.ly/WtgBqP
          • Like Like x 1
          • Apr 9, 2012
            Lucky I wasn't there, it would have become 0-4
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Jul 20, 2010
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • May 14, 2012
                i was starting zombie on the 4th round. games hate me
                • Funny Funny x 1
                • Dec 6, 2011
                • May 31, 2012
                  I was there! Besides winning the first round, Sephiroth killed me each of the following rounds! In this particular round I had heal; I used it well the first time before the boss but too early the second time had he used his blast beam thingy whatever.... I like how you were one of the zombies shot by the person I had kicked. I have the demo too, I'll see if I can share it.

Hehe you get the spotlight at the beginning of his video, lucky you.

edit: I was wrong. This round I did not have heal. I had it another round.
                  Joshy, Jan 9, 2013 Last edited by Joshy, Jan 9, 2013
                • Feb 14, 2012
                  • Like Like x 1
                  • Jan 14, 2012
                    • Like Like x 3
                    • Winner Winner x 3
                    • Zing! Zing! x 2
                    • Funny Funny x 1
                    • May 31, 2012

Attached Files:

• Oct 29, 2010
                    • Sep 8, 2012
                      I heard what happened. You guys all had an agreement to ACT like you guys went 4-0 just to "impress" people. You guys should feel ashaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamed.
                      Post Merged, Jan 9, 2013
                      ALL EVIDENCE SHOWN HERE IS A FRAUD!
                    • May 31, 2012
                      @Canadian Moose how do you get your health and time left to show up like that, in all blue green and in that cool font? Mine is still in the standard white and boring font.
                    • Sep 6, 2012
                      Canadian Moose is using a GUI called FGCL GUI V2.1. You can download it here http://gamebanana.com/css/guis/26911

Also we had a good winning streak...UNTIL @meeko RUINS IT

[IMG]

!blame meeko
                      • Useful Useful x 1
                        Danmaku, Jan 9, 2013 Last edited by Danmaku, Jan 9, 2013
                      • May 31, 2012
                        We should ask Kyle if we can make it do something cool when we type !blame meeko like make it play slap him or something haha :razz: or maybe he can burn (cosmetically) that would be bad ass

The download wont mess up my pointer/aim right? I like the red cross I have on it right now; very helpful and easy to see with it. Thanks!
                      • Sep 6, 2012
                        Well when you get that what team to join menu thingy, I think it ask you what color crosshair you want(8 colors to choose from). Red is one of them, but not sure if its the same red you are using. I'm also not sure if you can get a customize color crosshair.
                        • Informative Informative x 1