Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

4 Mako ex2 wins

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by MszImmy, May 21, 2013

1. Jul 8, 2012

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
    • Zing! Zing! x 2
    • Oct 22, 2012
    • Apr 1, 2012

not legit
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Jun 11, 2012
        Since you guys are being really serious more and more now.

[IMG]
        • Funny Funny x 3
        • Feb 8, 2013
          wtf is happening to this server winning predator every week and now this

PLAGUEFEST home of the Phail Pro

PHAILFEST PROFEST

all the good old slogans are gonna have to change now :[
        • Apr 28, 2013
          I know even though I have won predator before. This better not happen to Skyrim even though i have never won that map before. Also not to mention one of the ex2 wins was Tony Montana doing "one of those solo wins". It's sad that all the hard and challenging maps might become the easiest maps because mostly everyone in this server knows what to do for maps like pred, mako, skyrim, and minas.
        • Apr 3, 2013
          I couldn't be there to use my Kloudtima :C
        • Apr 25, 2013
        • May 31, 2012
          Woah impressive no matter how many were on the server. I was playing yesterday night with about 15 people on and we could only "almost" beat Ex II once; I have to admit there was some good team work and we did the best we could.
        • May 18, 2012
          We are winning predator every week because we now have an antistack-plugin. You know in the end of the map, you have to shoot the alien. Why you fail with killing the alien is because people is shooting through another human as you probably knew, now we can't do that.
          • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
          • Dec 12, 2011
            I bet you all left before the next map loaded. :giggle:
          • Jun 11, 2012
            Actually they stayed till map change since the last ex2 win was the last round which explains the full server. There was so much tension and excitement
          • Apr 28, 2013
            Then there wouldn't be as much as a challenge for skyrim considering it's one of my favorite ze maps.