Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

4 the lols!

Discussion in Work in Progress (WIP) started by GRUDGE, May 23, 2012

1. Jul 28, 2011

Well, I have decided that I need a break from all of the other maps I'm working on, so I am making another zm map. It's gonna give some of you nightmares, some of you wet dreams, and others of you it may put into a coma.

zm_4_the_lols_a10000 zm_4_the_lols_a10001 zm_4_the_lols_a10003

I'm not even sure if I know what this is. I still have to add most of the lighting, and a lot of random details, and make a lot more custom sounds and textures for it. It's pretty random. Don't think too hard.

One thing I plan to include is a store near spawn where you trade points you've earned for cool hats and what not. The only problem is that I want it to filter out the zombies, but I don't want to exclude the people who spawn as terrorists. Methinks I's gotsa solutions though.

EDIT: This will be put on hold because of the awesome contest going on. Hope to finish it after that!
    • Mapping King Mapping King x 3
    • Like Like x 1
      GRUDGE, May 23, 2012 Last edited by GRUDGE, Jun 4, 2012
    • Nov 11, 2011
      Rofl you are such a troll @GRUDGE ! I can't believe you actually did it... :shock: Well... you're not the only one with screenshot capabilities. Remember when you were testing out my new map? :giggle:

[IMG]
    • Jul 28, 2011
      and after that i went on to say something to the tune of "until 4_the_lols arrives" :cool:
    • Nov 11, 2011
      Screenshot or it didn't happen :arrogant:
    • Jul 28, 2011
    • Nov 2, 2011
      • Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • May 14, 2011
        That made me laugh so much I hit dislike by accident lol.
      • Nov 2, 2011
        Lol, that would've been my first dislike.
        • Funny Funny x 1