Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

6 Nights of Halloween - a Major ZE Event

Discussion in Setup an Event started by Conker, Oct 14, 2014

1. Mar 31, 2010
    Now that school's back and pF's population has gone significantly down, I was thinking: what can we do to spike things up and have people interested in... So I just came across Jed's event post, and I liked his idea, but it inspired me for this:

6 Nights of Halloween!

From October 26 - October 31: 7:00pm - 10:00pm EST (Eastern Standard Time)

In these 6 nights, we will have special Halloween skins (Jack Skellington, hello, Pumpkin Head, etc) all Halloween themed skins for just these 6 days/nights.

Some ideas for the Halloween skins:

Now, with this special event, we will be haunting the ZE Server, and a special treasure is to be found for 9 lucky players. You don't have to be a Pro to play, it's all based on luck, as we will randomly select one player (non-spectator) per day at any given time between 7:00pm - 10:00pm for a chance to win a Special Prize. The 7th prize will be given to the player we felt was most valuable for the 6 nights. The 8th prize will be given to the most active player (non-spectator) for the 6 nights. The 9th prize will be given to the player with the most points for the 6 nights.

This special prize (x9) is $10 USD. You can use it to buy Donator, or to buy a game (or two), or an in-game item. The $10 is yours if you win it.

This contest is open to all!
    • Like x 4
    • Agree x 1
    • Programming King x 1
    • Good Idea x 1
    • Friendly x 1
      Conker, Oct 14, 2014 Last edited by Conker, Oct 14, 2014
    • Feb 21, 2007
      • Like Like x 1
      • Nov 29, 2012
        • Like Like x 1
        • Aug 12, 2012
          what a NIGHT ZE event? time to gather the nightcrew army once again :moon::zombiekiller::thumbsup:
          • Like Like x 2