Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Resource 64 Player Scoreboard (32x32)

Discussion in Resources & Tutorials started by RedM00N, Dec 24, 2013

1. Jan 30, 2013
    Seeing as how something like this doesnt exist ( to my knowledge), here's a little something I whipped up to allow the scoreboard to show 32 player per team, versus the 19 the default shows.
    Seems to be a hard cap on how many names show (being 32), and the avatars are small, but if you dont care about that stuff...enjoi.

SS (u can count T players if you want.)
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=207629347
    [IMG]

Extract the resource folder to "SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Source\cstrike\custom\my_custom_stuff\"
    Lemme know if you cant get it working here plox

P.S. its the stock HUD.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
    • Nov 11, 2011
      Very simple but great mod. Thanks! :thumbsup:
    • Mar 20, 2012

[IMG]
    • Jun 11, 2012
      I detest it
      I despise it

why

idkwtfbbq

Awesome mod. Now I can point and laugh at those at the bottom of the scoreboard...Oh..it's me
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Dec 2, 2013
        [IMG]
      • Apr 24, 2012
        Thanks for this mod, Ive been wanting this :jump:
        • Like Like x 1
        • Feb 19, 2011
        • Jul 20, 2012
          I've been thinking about this many times, but never reminded to do something about it -- doing some (re)search.
        • Apr 24, 2012
          Is there any mod available that enables you to see the complete spectator list?
          • Zing! Zing! x 2
          • Like Like x 1
          • Jan 28, 2012
            This might be a daft question and won't have anything to do with the topic, but do you know the avatars in the tab menu, how do you force them to show? Whenever I check the tab menu there are only a few available and the rest have a T face skin or a CT face skin in the picture.

In the OP's screenshot every player displayed has an avatar photo. Then scroll down to post 5 and many avatar images are missing. Is there a way to fix that?

On the subject I may download this as so many names are missing from the tab on recordings :grin:, thanks.
          • Jan 30, 2013
            Don't think so. Unless it requires a complete rebuild of the scoreboard. The most I can see is like 8-9. That or it has a character limit (which i think it does).

Can't say. Sometimes I'll see all the avatars, sometimes I won't. Its either random, or a client side issue i'm unaware of. Though it occurred almost always under my fps config, so it may be related to graphics settings :<
          • Apr 24, 2012
          • Mar 30, 2013
            Game issue. Sometimes i see ALL avatar, often i see some, and rarely, i see nothing :frown:

It's not fps related (my fps are at 298, and i can still get the problem).

Anyway, thanks for this. I won't use it, because I already have a scoreboard with the GUI i downloaded (h0lm GUI)
          • Jul 20, 2012
            I see the avatars, but no names are showing except spectators.