Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

8 year old shoots grandma in the head

Discussion in In The News started by Bunghole650, Aug 26, 2013

1. Oct 7, 2012
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Nov 11, 2011
      Omg we had the most retarded discussion about this in the ZM server. -_- Some guy was like, "the kid should've just spawned a helicopter and gotten the fuck out of there." [IMG]
      • Funny Funny x 3
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Jul 8, 2012

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 4
      • Nov 6, 2011
        • Artistic Artistic x 1
        • Aug 12, 2012
          should have hide the gun in a better place.
          • Like Like x 1
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Aug 16, 2013
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Dec 6, 2011
              Should probably worry more about where you have your guns stored than if a video game with very unrealistic capabilities is the reason why he shot her. Because not a single 8 year old in this world is curious or adventurous when in foreign places. Nope, not a one.
              • Agree Agree x 4
              • Like Like x 1
              • Apr 3, 2013
              • Mar 30, 2012
                I can't stop smiling every time i read this.
                [IMG]
                • Funny Funny x 3
                • Like Like x 2
                • Informative Informative x 1
                • Artistic Artistic x 1
                  Blue Dragon, Aug 26, 2013 Last edited by Blue Dragon, Aug 26, 2013
                • Sep 9, 2012
                  regardless of what videos games this kid played, you should always have your guns locked up! very sad and i'm sure the media is gonna say stuff like video games are bad don't play on plaguefest it will ruin your life..... lies all lies.
                  • Like Like x 1
                  • Agree Agree x 1
                  • Feb 27, 2012
                    The best thing i've heard someone say about this, because it's the same logic the media and shit uses was;
                    "I blame the air. If the kid wasn't breathing, he never would have shot his grandmother."

But really, why don't they ever say, for example "Oh, god or jesus told him to shoot his grandmother! Lets blame religion!" or "Lets blame the parents lack of discipline! If they would have taught him better and educated him and let him know that there are weapons in the house, he would know the difference!" It's just always the video games fault. Any fucking little kid could have mistaken a real gun for a toy gun. You're 8 years old, you don't know any better. I mean when you were a kid, did you not ever get toy guns from the dollar store and play war with your siblings? I know I did.

Really, it's the grandmothers fault. Your fucking grandchild is in your house, why the hell wouldn't you hide your weapon better? Hell, the kid could have accidentally shot himself thinking it was a toy. I mean really, people are just so quick to jump on the "Lets blame violent video games" bandwagon.
                    • Agree Agree x 2
                    • Like Like x 1
                    • Feb 11, 2012
                      Thats some tough shit to swallow, if you're that kid.
                      • Like Like x 1
                      • Agree Agree x 1
                      • Mar 30, 2012
                        To add to the serious discussion, do you amerifats REALLY keep a LOADED and "ready-to-shoot" gun in your pouches or whatnot?

Really?

I'm having hard time to believe that 8-year old would have loaded the gun himself.
                        Whoever kept a loaded gun at the reach of the kid should be hold responsible.
                      • Apr 1, 2012
                        I don't think the article really "blames" video game, the article simply explained and narrated what happened at the time of the incident.

unless of course, there are other articles related to this incident which are blatantly pointing the finger at video games.
                        • Like Like x 1
                        • Mar 4, 2012
                          • Agree Agree x 1
                          • Funny Funny x 1
                          • Zing! Zing! x 1
                          • Aug 16, 2013
                            Only a Canadian would say something like that. Here in Canada, we aren't allowed to keep loaded guns. Heck, you can't even shoot someone in your house unless they are trying to kill you.
                            • Funny Funny x 1
                            • Feb 5, 2013
                              • Agree Agree x 1
                              • Feb 11, 2012
                                Yes imo it should be the grandmother for having a loaded gun in her purse
                              • Nov 29, 2012
                                • Feb 11, 2012
                                  Well the kid is only 8 years old and probably had mistaken it for a toy gun. It' hard for me to believe an 8 year old boy took the gun actually thinking it was a real one and intentionally shooting his grandma. But honestly, why in the fuck does an old lady have a .38 caliber pistol in her purse that's even within any sort of possible reach for a child especially if your're looking after them.
                                  Also, I'm not sure if you can blame video games, but to be completely honest why is an 8 year old playing GTA ..I guess nowadays that kind of stuff is common like kids the same age playing Call of Duty, but GTA is a much more violent game and kids shouldn't be playing it imo.
                                  I work with a guy who has a 10 year old son. He sometimes talks about how he doesn't really like when his son watches him play the Walking Dead: Survival Instincts. He told him one day if he gets scared by it and his son said no, but he later found he was getting scared by it. Now I can guarantee you he would never allow his son to play GTA at the age of 10 until he was a little older and more 'Mature' which is what the game is rated and he certainly wouldn't allow him to play it when he was 8.
                                  • Like Like x 1