Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

!!!

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Ronjon, Nov 13, 2011

1. Nov 6, 2011
    so i got drunk last night and bought a gas mask thanks to bella cuz she convinced me that i was going to need one! lmao
  2. Apr 9, 2007
  3. Aug 1, 2011
  5. Apr 6, 2011
    lol a gas mask... Nice one bella wish i could have seen you talk him into it..
  6. Jun 4, 2006
    this deserves a thread. and by that i mean it does not. status update fool, dear diary at best. SHIT, YOU DRUNK SKUNK FUNK.

im outta erreeeeeeeeee capichies

you should alcoholically sodomize it (and drown), or skip all that alcohol crap and G4SUMG's, if you knawmsayin...Go4...Go4Sum.. u kno.. u kno.. greeeeeenz, and by that i mean you should not. that's just a fucking waste of marry, your pussy lungs won't be able to clear it.

cappichhieesssss
  7. Feb 1, 2011
  8. Nov 6, 2011
  9. Oct 29, 2010
  10. Mar 20, 2011
    I need to be drunk just to decipher what Brian said. Hahahaha
  11. Dec 30, 2006
    ......and this is how plaguefest started!!!!!!
  12. Feb 18, 2011
  13. Nov 29, 2010
    I read it, and my brain began to split in half as I continued
  14. Apr 2, 2011
  15. Jun 19, 2011
  16. Jan 21, 2011
    Can we go back to the days when you didn't post, Ronjon? Or at least make your next posts better than this.
  17. Nov 14, 2010
    I was just surfing the internet and ran into a gas mask for sale, somehow. I thought it looked cool so I posted a link in mumble. THIS IDIOT decides to buy it for God knows why, and the only way he can cope with his drunk decision making is by telling everyone I made him buy it. You're the one with the credit card, fool. I just provided the "link for looks." btw - this should be a status update, not a thread you newb!

btw: welcome to pF <3
  18. Jun 10, 2011
    .....Drunk Ronjon and High Brian in the same thread makes my brain melt
  19. Jan 11, 2011
    xD