Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

9/11 Tribute

Discussion in Entertainment started by Celexie, Mar 22, 2012

1. Jun 17, 2011
    Sooooo I went to the Rodeo over spring break and I saw this...its entirely made in tribute to 9/11. I figured you guys would enjoy it :curllip: Sorry for the blurriness >_<

[IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
    • Apr 2, 2011
    • Mar 6, 2012
      That is amazing. I would love to see a vehicle painted that beautifully for both 9/11 and the men and women of our armed forces.
    • Aug 1, 2011

[IMG]
    • Mar 6, 2012
      I should clarify, I meant a car. I am not a fan of trucks. I apologize for being utterly vague!
    • Jan 8, 2012
      Has anyone seen the memorial they built at ground zero, I watched a "the making" of it on science channel once, It made me shed a tear I won't lie.
    • Feb 14, 2012
      I understand why someone would do this but I feel it's kinda tacky to paint one's vehicle in this way.
    • Jun 17, 2011
      I don't really think its meant to be driven around or anything just as a tribute to 9/11
    • Dec 6, 2011
      There's a semi-truck version of this, and the dude ships all across the country. Dude has every name of who died from the attacks. I think it's great that people go through this much to show their dedication for things like these.

[IMG]