Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse 911Trigger aboose

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Kaczor, Jun 21, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 9, 2012
    Ok so I pressed ultima by accident 1 round , the next round I got ultima again and I hid with it then I got banned for that. because people on mic kept spamming that I'm trolling.By the way Since when hiding with ultima/materia is against the rulles? That's pure bullcrap also 911 trigger wasn't in spec either so yeah it was just random ban the next round for "fail" I guess.
  2. Feb 9, 2012
    well first ill tag a few people that were involved that were witness, and you can bring in some people too : @Andrew @Jeezery @Kim @Syoudous. Also you've had a few histories concurrently that involves trolling that never ended with a ban, but u stop at a kick which means you're just trying to look as if you have a clean slate.

As a regular and a good players, i would expect you to have a good sense of when it is appropriate to hide with ultima which is a very useful materia that massively helps with a round on mako. yes we have a rule that sorta does allow you to hide, but the situation has to be appropriate. the fact that we had over 25 humans alive at the end means we DID have a chance to win. But after a warning in chat and many people telling you ''kaczor please stop trolling with ultima'' you keep saying ''im goign to get ultima!'' as if you're going to continue your behaviour. you are correct that i wasnt in spec, but that doesnt mean i need to be in spectate to know what you are planning to do. i can just as well see u on the minimap.

An example of another time you trolled but only up to a kick was an incident that admin @Kim can describe, saying that on a predator map you trolled for 10 rounds. I don't understand how you press ultima by accident either.

Hiding with ultima/materials/items was against the rules long before, but has been tweaked a bit.

The ban was agreed upon by the admins that were present, but i take full responsibility for it.

Also again id like to restate that kaczor is a regular on our server meaning he knows our rules pretty clearly.
    911Trigger, Jun 21, 2012 Last edited by 911Trigger, Jun 21, 2012
  3. Potatoey
    This message by Potatoey has been removed from public view. Deleted by ::1/128, Jun 21, 2012, Reason: Useless post in an abuse thread..
    Jun 21, 2012
  4. May 27, 2008
    One thing that I'd like to add: If you're going to make an abuse thread, try and make it look a little bit professional. In the title, having 'aboose' makes me think it's nothing to take seriously.
  5. May 9, 2012
    Ok sorry for that thread name , as you can see this is my first post ever on this forum sadly it's about admin abuse. Trigger Predator is completly different story I'm honestly the worst player at predator but I'm the fastest on the server and whenever I pick up weapon and ask people to tell me when to use it every1 is just hating on me for picking it up. Pressing ultima by accident It happend at first door when I tried to press it, that's how you "accidently use it" Also yes I know hiding wasn't allowed but now it is as I recon. You didn't warn me I didn't see any message from you besides I guess you haven't seen proper mako trolls around.
  6. Feb 9, 2012
    oh and you said you ''accidentally'' used ultima...but here in this chat you state differently:

1337 UBER LEET HAXOR LOLOL: trolltima
    dolan has Disconnected (0:1:25217838) from United States.
    ŽΣП | Roxas: we got wind
    ŽΣП | Roxas: no worry
    [I8U] Dick Cheney PROHUNTER!: BADRIGUIL WOULD
    Console: ** A player has adquired GRAVITY MATERIA **
    1337 UBER LEET HAXOR LOLOL: it turned into a nissan altima
    Kaczor *TITANIUM*: sry guys I vanted to give ultima to syodous

Also i did warn in chat, but it sorta isn't my fault that you didn't pay attention to it. i wouldve told you on the mic as well if i had mine on but i didnt. also, you know trolling is against the rules, so why do you need to troll and get a warning for you to stop? it doesn't make sense that someone who knows something is wrong does it and expects to be warned before they stop.
  7. May 9, 2012
    LOL STOP FAKING MESSAGES I Said "sry guys I wanted to give earth to syodous." SINCE I picked it up but then I went for ultima
  8. Feb 9, 2012
    well sorry i misinterpretted that then...since the ultima usage was on that same round, and during/after the ultima usage so we can't really confirm either events.
    Actually, i just talked to syou and he will explain that situation as well.
  9. May 30, 2012
    It's true, we have also met in Ze_Predator where you were trolling around getting the item i was just a little late to take care of you. Your reason was "I'm new in Predator" and i was also too friendly that i give you some chances, because i was believing you were new.

To confirm with 911trigger you had some warning between us admins and also peoples mic spammed you to stop trolling and yes... Hiding around with items needed to complete a map is against the rules and also griefing too.
    - Kim:vampire:
  10. Apr 4, 2009
  11. Mar 21, 2012
  12. Feb 9, 2012
    sorry...but personally i wanted to extend ur ban past a day...but you manage to avoid bans by only being punished up to a kick. that's mainly the only reason your ban is at 1 day.
  13. May 9, 2012
    The points you made are invalid because :
    1.yes I'm new at predator just because I'm the fastest on the server to pick up an item doesn't mean I'm pro with it.
    2.I remember tony montana saying few months ago that hiding is now ALLOWED in pf.
    3.90% players on plague fest are noobs(no offence tho to any1 just saying there's not too many actually good players there) and just because they're spamming their mic's saying BAN HIM ETC. doesn't mean u are allowed to ban me without any chances to defend myself
  14. May 9, 2012
    Ok replying to kitkat's copying my messages gonna say it rright now I wanted to say "earth" instead of ultima , also "some1 naded it" was reply towards player "roxas because he was the ultima guy that round and ultima didn't work. hope it's clear.
  15. Feb 9, 2012
    i did not ban you because they said ''ban him'' if we did that everytime people said that..there'd be a lot of abuse threads going up.

yes hiding IS allowed on the server but the situation has to arise like i said. when your team has a good chance to win (we had over 25 people alive and we were relying on you)..you dont just HIDE and screw everyone over...that ends up with griefing. you knew we couldve won, but you chose not to help out and rather stay behind and hide with a very important materia.

Also ill confirm with your ''someone naded it'' as he is correct that was a different round.

But saying that you meant to say earth instead of ultima..i don't believe it..sorry.
  16. May 9, 2012
    OH excuse me did I miss the part where HIDING IS ALLOWED AND WHEN ISN'T? that's just your opinion I knew we were gonna loose.
  17. Feb 9, 2012
    mm..i dunno what to say to that. and i dunno where ur going with that either because you saying you knew we were gonna lose is just your opinion as well, but clearly our ct team did not like that u hid. we even talked about how ur just hiding before we even reached the end. and also..if you knew we were gonna lose, why pick up such an important item only to not use it with us? what were you goign to do if you knew we were gonna lose?

you have not given any true reason why that ban was not justified.
    911Trigger, Jun 21, 2012 Last edited by 911Trigger, Jun 21, 2012
  18. May 30, 2012
    I didn't banned you.

I told you 2 times(which also is a fail from my side but anyway) to stop trolling around with the items.
    your reason was you were new it's okay to be fastest and new but it's okay to break the teamwork not saying its against the rules to break a teamwork but its respectless.
    PlagueFest got some players that are not skilled up but them who are know also how to do the maps(if not) they will leave the items to others like i did in mako but now i know how to do, if i fail i say My bad sorry... Nothing wrong.

but 911Trigger also told me you said the same in Minas when it was on server.
    Please be friendly to the community

-Kim:vampire:
  19. May 9, 2012
    It's been 2 rounds that I messed up.
    1 by trying to press the button and accidently using ultima.
    2nd hiding with ultima, ok just because ct team "didn't like that I hid" with ultima. I knew we were gonna loose after we climbed the part as you may OR MAY NOT have noticed I picked up ultima before we went down reactor.

So banning me for messing up 2 rounds is Admin abuse from my point of view. People were clearly spamming chat/mics requesting my ban and these people were the same people from predator that also got mad at me for "trolling" where I was simply getting the hang of the predator as I could not/didn't want to play it before due to massive lags, I still lag there. But since my favourite maps got removed: Minas , Paranoid thought I'd give predator a shot.
    I only play those 2 maps at Plague fest nowadays so I wouldn't just go and troll on them. Just because I failed those 2 rounds doesn't mean I was trolling I mean we all fail sometimes don't we..
  20. May 9, 2012
    I never said I'm new at minas I was probably top player at minas among with 2-3 others , I never "trolled" at minas
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.