Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Introductions started by 911Trigger, Mar 9, 2012

1. Feb 9, 2012
    Hey, thought i should make an introduction for myself as i've been on this server for a month now.
    my steam name is 911Trigger, but my real name is Daniel (in case anyone cares)

About my life
    I'm 20 years old (soon to be 21) ,I'm Vietnamese and was born in Vietnam until I moved to the US at the age of 5. I don't speak/understand too much vietnamese so please don't try to speak that language with me. Sadly im not too cultural and I do not believe much in a God, although i will not oppose the idea of it.
    I drive a 2007 white Toyota Camry, which was given to me by my parents.
    Currently im going to be going into my school's nursing program next year(yeh it may sound girly, but it's a great program and has great pay at about $18.50 while in the program and $20.50 when i complete it, so no complaint there.)
    Although I will be going into the nursing program, I hope to expand and one day head towards the path of becoming a Doctor in the future.
    I currently live with my parents although i hope one day that will change and i will have my own place in which i will live with my gf of 5 years and eventually marry.

About me on serverI spend quite a lot of time on the server, specifically our ZE server. If you've been playing on the ZE server recently the past month, there's a 95% chance you have met me already but for those who haven't, you should come join and get to know me.
    I enjoy maps that has item usage (ie: mako,predator,paranoid,isla nublar) because i find it adds a twist to the usual ZE i was exposed to when i first started it years ago.
    My favorite map: FFVII Mako Reactor. i absolutely love this map and do my best to play it as soon as it comes on.
    I tend to get pretty serious when playing this map, as I do not appreciate trollers.
    on the bright side, i love when people mess around and do funny things (but not at the expense of others).

Other games I (currently) PlayLeague of Legends: Currently im Gold ranked, so if you feel like having fun and playing once in a while, feel free to add me (911trigger) and we can play some normal games xD.
    CoD: MW3: When i do play this, it's not often very long as i get bored of it after a few matches. but it is a great game nonetheless.

So what now?feel free to meet/get to know me on our ZE server or add me on steam for any reason. i enjoy having regular members add me on their list as it gives me a way to use them to tell me when mako is up =D.
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Jul 14, 2010
      Welcome Dan! :smile:
    • May 15, 2011
      Hello Trigger. ^^
    • Jul 4, 2011
      Welcome, glad to have you with us. I like your taste in maps. :thumbsup:
    • Feb 24, 2011
      You've been a completely chill guy as i've seen it, glad that you're on the team. :thumbsup:
    • Feb 18, 2011
    • Feb 9, 2012
      thanks guys xD. and yeh im usually calm, and enjoy the talks that others have. i really only get serious when it becomes a problem with others.
    • Oct 17, 2011
      calm?????? Suree:razz: just messin with ya but anyways welcome D and don't be shy of kicking asses on servers because that is what we usually do on ze and I will be glad to see you on zm one day ans show you some gameplay.Anyways, I have you on my list and just to let you know that I suck in every ze and mg but zm,you will find out :razz:
    • Feb 9, 2012
      ur crazy. i dont see u on my friend list.
      and don't worry, i do put the law down on people xD.
    • Mar 12, 2008
      Murses make bank. Overtime and high pay= $$$

get one of these