Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

A bit of doubt

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by MissScourge, Mar 16, 2012

1. Mar 16, 2012
    There has been doubt from players that I am a girl.
    But I AM 15 And I AM a girl.
    Please, my voice is high pitched and sometimes the truth hurts.
    So please, respect me for who I am and don't be a little baby and cry because of my voice.
    Sincerely,
    Miss. Scourge
  2. May 15, 2011
    Players/admins/donators or anyone, is not allowed to disrespect you or discourage you because of your voice. If this does occur, tell an admin on Steam or something. I'm sure they will be happy to have you add them. ^^
  3. Feb 12, 2012
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dec 6, 2011
      @MissScourge , feel free to add an admin and call him/her into the server to straight others out if they decide to harass you. We're always glad to help anyone ^^
    • Feb 14, 2012
      People are not allowed to discriminate against you if that is happening please let an admin know either via private message or in the game and we will stop it.
    • May 15, 2011
      I love your use of posting. But if you have nothing constructive to add, just use icons that pop up in the bottom right corner of each post when you hover your mouse over it. Instead of creating a new post, just 'like' a post. ^^
      • Like Like x 3
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Mar 26, 2011
        That's what happen to me I'm 23 but I rly do sound like a kid on a mic. But I hate it when they ask for the "AGE" like SkyCloud what "AGE" are you then I do not Reply back to them I just ignore them.
      • Feb 18, 2011
        If it is an admin report him (if you have any proof) if not than ignore the fools.
      • Mar 4, 2012
        Actually I hear this kind of mic discrimination all the time on PF servers. Not a big deal to me since I agree half the time when some annoying child is spamming the mic, but it is definitely common.
      • Feb 18, 2011
        Even if it is a kid there is no reason to be ripping on him calling him shit like "fucking kid" or saying shit like "my ears are bleeding because this kid has the testosterone of a five year old child". If they don't like it, localmute them.

However, if they are spamming then it becomes a problem.

EDIT: cool, 2000th post.
        • Winner Winner x 1
        • Feb 9, 2012
          it's true, this type of discrimination happens all the time.
          I do my best to defuse the situation and tell people to back off of the kid and to stop harassing him, that usually works.
          but on one guy, a minute later after defending him, he decides to spam the mic and makes my warning look stupid...sad times...
        • Jun 17, 2011
          I'm a girl, I usually don't let what others say get to me, but if it becomes too much just come to one of the admins and let us know.
          We're always here to help. :curllip:
        • Aug 1, 2011
          If you want, you can add one of us as a protective measure against people who like harass you. I for one do not stand for anyone who harasses anybody, and proceed to become a hard-ass if necessary. Anytime I am on and you feel that the server is turning on you, please, PLEASE feel free to send me a message and I will help out.
        • Jan 12, 2011
          Basically what everyone else said. There's almost always an admin online on the forums, so just message one of us on here and we'll help you out. And don't worry if the person harassing you disconnects - if you can provide proof (demo or screenshots), a name, Steam ID, etc. we can look them up and deal with them afterwards if necessary, in addition to pulling logs if it's really bad. If it's one of our own admins, DO NOT HESITATE in coming here and reporting them. You can do so by contacting the Senior Admins here. We want to make everyone's experience on the servers fun and players have more power than they give themselves credit for. Help us help you by helping us! :razz:
        • Mar 2, 2012
          Your always welcome if you have problems!
        • Jul 14, 2008
          Let me just add something here, as long as you are not spamming the mic (yelling, being obnoxious, or non-stop talking to name a few) there is no reason for any other players to be telling you to shut up or harass you. Now, if you are actually breaking a rule then of course the admins will take action against it, but of course they will give you warnings first.
        • Mar 12, 2008
          Do you have a white knight yet? kidding, kidding. You'll be fine. don't let the melvins in the server get to you. Thick skin really helps :bugeyes:
          • Like Like x 1
          • Sep 30, 2011
            • Like Like x 1
            • Jan 8, 2012
              As long as your voice is legit, and you are not altering it with any kind of voice changer which if you didn't already know is not allowed. Then you are in the right, and those harassing you are in the wrong and should be reported.
            • Jun 10, 2011
              Thanks for clearing that mystery up, I was really confused by the ambiguous name.
              • Agree Agree x 1