Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

A Dream Machine

Discussion in Entertainment started by Brett, Sep 29, 2012

1. Dec 6, 2011
    As being a great muscle car and Mustang fanatic, this is just jaw dropping to look at. 0-60 in about 3.5 seconds, topping out at 200+ MPH, and more horses than a ZL1 Camaro or ZR1 Corvette, this thing is completely insane.

The most powerful V8 Production car ever, I present to you, the 2013 Shelby GT500 Mustang. It's a few months later, but this car still deserves the recognition.

@Rice burner lover
    • Like Like x 3
      Brett, Sep 29, 2012 Last edited by Brett, Sep 29, 2012
    • May 14, 2011
    • Apr 9, 2012
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Dec 6, 2011

Besides, you will almost definitely never own one of these. Ever. Even if you had the money, they're impossible to get a hold of.
        • Agree Agree x 2
        • Feb 18, 2011
          Rofl just because I prefer buying cheaper, efficient cars and refrain from buying buttcock-expensive cars doesn't mean I don't like them.
        • Dec 6, 2011
          • Jul 16, 2012
          • Jan 21, 2011
            :arrogant: meh. This thing can't compare to a ZR1.
          • Feb 14, 2012
            I have the V6 model of this car. Mine is gold.

[IMG]
            Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
          • Jul 16, 2012
          • Feb 14, 2012
            That was 18 000 CAD with 12 000 km. It's a 2010.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
          • May 15, 2011
            Not a huge fan of the newer muscle cars. I'd rather go back to the gas guzzling BOSS or Dart. Those were some sexy classics.
          • Dec 6, 2011
            It's base price is about $54,000, and the one tested in the video was a little over $60,000.

Yea the ZR1 would win on the track, and probably in a straight line drag too. The horsepower is very sexy though.
          • Jul 16, 2012

The base price means the price of a "basic" model, the one in the video is probably fully loaded, with all of the extras, such as different seats/panels/wheels/hood/body/sunroof/etc.
          • May 15, 2011
            Never talk about insurance. No one wants to hear all that depressing talk.
          • Dec 6, 2011
            Have a 50+ year old family member with few accidents have it under their name = problem solved.

Get pulled over, tell them that you're just picking up the groceries. =D
            • Like Like x 1
            • May 15, 2011
              Not everyone has that accessibility you sleazy bastard.
            • Jan 21, 2011
              theres no replacement for displacement. 6.2L > 5.4L
            • Jul 16, 2012
              I'd go the extra 6000$ for some customization.
              True. But if a person is seriously considering buying a car like that, (which I would if I could.) I would like to know what it would cost.
              I don't see how this would work at all...