Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

A Dream Machine

Discussion in Entertainment started by Brett, Sep 29, 2012

1. Dec 6, 2011
    The older person has their name on the insurance making it cost a hell of a lot less. Then you just pay them the money for it. My mom has her name on my car right now, so it makes it a hell of a lot easier on my side money-wise.
  2. Jul 16, 2012
  3. Feb 14, 2012
    Falsified insurance is a felony and will result in criminal charges. You have to declare the primary driver. At least it's that way in igloo land.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Jul 16, 2012
      You can just give the same person that pays for the insurance your using the money to buy the car and just use it yourself to get around this. Or just have the car in their name.
    • Dec 6, 2011
      It's not like I'm some 40 year old that has been using my great great grand-pappy's insurance for my whole life, I'm still in high school broski. Cut me some slack eh?
    • Feb 14, 2012
      Oh! I thought you were older. Sorry. My dad added me as a secondary on his car when I was in highschool. I don't even think it cost anything. When I added my wife as learner to my car it didn't anyways.
    • May 15, 2011
      Ya here, as a kid, having your parents add you to the vehicle as a secondary helps with the insurance. My insurance goes down about 200 a year since I'm listed as secondary under my grandmothers vehicle. Maybe they don't do that in Urmerica?
    • Oct 17, 2011
      Lucky for the people who are rich and can buy those but unlucky because one accident, the car is done because they are not as solid as regular cars and I really dunno if they are made out of metal or not.
    • May 14, 2011
      [IMG]
    • Dec 6, 2011
      What. Why do you always make irrelevant comments?
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Oct 20, 2011

My dream car duo
      • Dec 6, 2011
      • May 15, 2011