Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

A heavy week in front

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by JorisCeoen, Aug 26, 2012

1. Apr 9, 2012
    Hey guys,

I said earlier that I'm participating the week of the Final examination (First price) for Solfege right before entering the high school in the Lemmensinstituut (my musical school in Leuven where I live very lose to) and it'll be a very heavy week since it's 12 houres and more of only solfege.

The thing is, we see all the study material in that week that we would otherwise have seen in 1 year. If you can pass that one week you are freed from all the next years of Solfege and also gives you a lot of extra study for your instruments (or any other diirection you may take).

As such, I'll especially spend my free time relaxing instead of mapping/zewikia/youtube/website/plaguefest/modelling or animating/requests/...

I think I have currently done what I could for Pf, CS:GO ze, the wikia and so on.
    For those who sent me requests, don't worry at all. I will resume them ASAP after the week (If I'm not that tired at least).

All have fun! I'll cross my fingers :wink:
  2. Nov 11, 2011
    Alright, good luck and thanks! :wave:
  3. May 15, 2011
    My god studying a whole week? I couldn't take it. Good luck bro, and I hope everything works out for ya! :D

Cya afterwards. :)
  4. Apr 9, 2012
    My week has been finished and I succeeded with great succes the examination :grin:
    • Like Like x 2
    • May 14, 2011