Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

A Late Goodbye

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by apollo, Jan 10, 2015

1. May 11, 2011
    I should have made this about a month ago, but i hate goodbyes so i have been putting it off but the time has come so lets get started.
    I am about to start college and my life is getting pretty busy which leaves little to no time for games so after thinking it over i decided it's time to leave pf.
    Most of the people i started playing with have long since left but there are some that made my time here more enjoyable still around, @FluffehKitteh @LONEWOLFODST @KILLERSandCOMPANY @atxdragon @LC @Luffaren @Kloud thanks for the good times. A little special something for @Anathema you were a pain at times but you were a great friend good luck in the future, and @Vader my old friend we had many good times together and i wish you the best buddy.
    Might get back some day but till then i had a amazing time and will miss you guys farewell.
    • Friendly Friendly x 8
    • Aug 7, 2012

See you around!
    • Feb 27, 2012
    • Oct 18, 2012
      AWE APOLLO NO WHOS GONNA KEEP KILLING ME IN MG NOW?! i love you booboo stay safe
    • Feb 24, 2011
    • Apr 3, 2013
    • Dec 30, 2014
      Though I have never really met you, I might as well say goodbye! Looks like your journey has ended and mine is just beginning. Best of luck in the future and if you decide to come back for whatever reason, maybe we'll cross paths. If not, have a wonderful life and stay focused! Remember, stay focused, stay rich.
    • Jun 11, 2012
      swell time to be had. Enjoy the school. Study hard.
    • Aug 12, 2012
      we should do a LOTR marathon on ze for apollo before he leaves :razz:
      • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
      • Aug 7, 2012
      • May 11, 2011
        That would be a fun little thing to do before i ride off into the sunset.
      • Jul 23, 2012
        where the fuck am i in the goodbyes you sack of shit ;_;

in all seriousness i hope we see you again, you were rather enjoyable to play with.
      • Apr 28, 2013
        I'm going to miss you. I'm really hoping the best for the LOTR event to see if pF will at least populate for once.
      • May 17, 2014
        You're going to be missed apollo, goodbye