Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

A little update lmao.

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Elysian, May 25, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 26, 2011
    WELL Let me start off by saying I am not back, and all the rest and shit. I really have no clue why I am here to be honest. I just wanted to bring up something from this post:

http://plaguefest.com/threads/why-are-there-people-like-that-am-i-wrong-im-disappointed.18448/

Ok, from that, I kind of laughed at some things that were said. I'm not little, I am 19, of May 10th actually. @Dani, I don't think it is very nice to call someone stupid/idiot don't you think, Stupid is as stupid does.

Actually I am just here to just re-read on how bad this community is I should say, and that I personally don't think it was me, who caused the problems I think it was all of you. Well you know who you are at least. I read something about my experiences in other community's? Well I only went to one after this and it was eGO, and wow I wish I knew about them before I came here, they are actually kind and just 10/10 compared to here, I am not saying I regret my whole experience here, but to those who thought it was me, well no. It was you probably, and the staff for putting up with such bullshit and all.
    Anyway I just wanted to let you all know I am having a great time though, and that I am actually a full eGO now, well have been. So yeah just know it was you guys, not me. ok. ok.

Oh and here is a little something for you guys that bashed me lol.

Oh I got braces too everyone lmao. Ok I am out now. :heart: LOVE YOU ALL PEACE.:peace:
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Zing! Zing! x 1
    • Dec 10, 2013
      That box in your right totally calls it :razz:

(Warning)
      • Like Like x 2
      • Apr 9, 2012
        • Like Like x 1
        • May 29, 2012
          Braces make girls look cute. Same here :razz:

Gesendet von meinem DARKNIGHT mit Tapatalk
          • Like Like x 1
          • Mar 12, 2008
            who...are you?
            • Like Like x 1
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Apr 9, 2012
              Someone who had a PF related frustration for months and although never wanted to come back eventually did (although trying to deny it), and shared her frustration with us :yawn:
              • Informative Informative x 1
              • Mar 12, 2008
                Ah, thanks.
              • Dani
                This message by Dani has been removed from public view. Deleted by Dani, May 25, 2014.
                May 25, 2014
              • Apr 3, 2013
                • Agree Agree x 1
                • Funny Funny x 1
                • Sep 14, 2008
                  I called you an idiot not stupid. I am glad you found another community that you can enjoy yourself on. Because pF was obviously not right for you and you were not right for pF. I wish you nothing but the best in your new endeavors and I hope your community can tolerate your antics a bit more than ours did.
                  • Winner Winner x 1
                  • Jun 10, 2011
                    Man, what is it with chicks on the internet? It's like 1/10 are chill and the rest are batshit.

I'm sorry pF and you had your problems, this was clearly during my study hiatus so I can't really comment on that, but if pF is really not the community for you, why even make this post? Do yourself a favour and let it go, you'll honestly be happier.
                    • Agree Agree x 4
                    • Funny Funny x 1
                    • Winner Winner x 1
                    • Feb 24, 2011
                      :cowboy:
                      • Agree Agree x 1
                      • Feb 3, 2012
                        Sorry for your bad experience with pF. I'm glad you found another community that made you feel welcome and I hope you understand that pF is not for everyone and I'm glad that you decided to drop by. The only thing I would recommend is to let go of the past and all of the things that most of us have said. Only then will you be able to move on further and be happy.
                        • Like Like x 1
                        • Jun 11, 2012
                          I just made the best coffee ever using this and it made my day 1000 day better. I must admit, I am a little in love with it.

[IMG]
                          • Like Like x 1
                          • Artistic Artistic x 1
                          • Mar 26, 2011

I don't see myself playing on the sorry servers now do I? I don't see myself being involved with any of you, for the right reason that is.
                            Post Merged, May 25, 2014
                            Jed, you are one person I can respect, but if you could tell, I easily forgot about this place, and all I wanted to do is keep up with my friends, but then you see people talking about me behind my back in the linked post, and its like really?
                          • Feb 27, 2012
                            [IMG]
                            • Good Idea Good Idea x 2
                            • Like Like x 1
                            • Funny Funny x 1
                            • Winner Winner x 1
                            • Jun 10, 2011
                              • Agree Agree x 2
                              • Funny Funny x 2
                              • Feb 3, 2012
                                • Like Like x 1
                                • Winner Winner x 1
                                • Feb 24, 2011
                                  • Funny Funny x 4
                                  • Winner Winner x 1
                                  • Artistic Artistic x 1
                                  • May 29, 2012
                                    SO this is the pF Door? I really wanted to see this door. Now I can day in peace.
                                  • Feb 25, 2014
                                    Seriously Ely, grow up, the world is full of retards and the internet is it's hive. you should always expect retards don't let them hold you down. Just let it slide off you as water from a rock. If you cannot do that then i suggest you should pull the connection out of your pc. Because we all want everyone nice to be each other shamefully this will not be the case ever. Good luck
                                  Thread Status:
                                  Not open for further replies.