Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

A Motherzombie with a gun? Lolz

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Super Mario, May 6, 2012

1. Oct 17, 2011
    I was just playing on zmp and I saw this guy spawning as a zombie and played a whole round with a Motherzombie skin as a ct. Check it out lol, it's funny. I took 4 screenshots just to make sure if I was really blind or something:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. May 15, 2011
    Uh. @Kyle. Or is it @Brian who deals with this shit? Ummm. @Josh? Fuck if I know. It's a server side thingy though.

Edit: Mother of god. Something funky is going down. Help. D: It's not showing in the recent list and the USER thing should not be thar.

[IMG]
  3. Apr 9, 2007
    • Like Like x 1
    • Mar 16, 2008
      I didn't set it, it does this rarely. I don't know what is causing this.
    • May 27, 2008
      It's client-side lag that, if occurred at a round end, will carry over their zombie model to their CT model. Or at least that's what I learned. If you record a bogus demo and type stop immediately after, it should go away.
      I usually just type:
      record what
      stop
    • Oct 29, 2010

I've witnessed much more strange skins in pF. . .screenshots to come in a bit.
    • Nov 2, 2011
    • Oct 29, 2010
      I've had this happen quite a few times, just client side as far as I know, I've seen humans as zombies and regular players as Kleiner.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Jun 4, 2006
        USER being there is normal & intended. You posted, @ Tag was converted to USER tags (which are exactly the same only they don't alert the user), so thus when you save the edit again, it doesn't re-alert the tagged users.
        • Informative Informative x 1
        • Oct 17, 2011
          Lol blame josh for this as Kyle mentioned. How about we have this new skin? It would be funny to see 2 motherzombies killing each other but I guess it will rewin the whole mod :razz:.
        • May 27, 2008
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Winner Winner x 1
          • Jan 11, 2012
          • May 27, 2008
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Nov 11, 2011
              Took the words right out of my mouth! :ROFL:
              • Funny Funny x 1
              • Apr 12, 2012
                Haha I have this happen sometimes in ZE, I'll be running along and see a zombie running along in the middle of the pack with the CTs.

Error, I'll have to try that next time
              • Jan 2, 2012
                seen this happen a few times, and it happens with zombies sometimes too, (the real zombies) they have guns on their back, or have it in their hand but use the corresponding moving animation for the zombie, but yeah its just lag I guess as said above.