Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

A new abuse form for our community?

Discussion in Entertainment started by Brett, Jan 17, 2012

1. Dec 6, 2011
    Maybe we can add this to our communities' abuse section? Any thoughts? :teehee:

[IMG]

just realized they spelled "easily" as "easliy"
  2. Dec 3, 2011
  3. Aug 18, 2006

[IMG]
  4. Dec 6, 2011
    This one is probably better for the internet, but I like mine for real world situations =D
  5. Apr 29, 2011
    A.) The option for "I was clearly breaking the rules and an admin busted me for it." in the "Incident of the Butthurt" section.

B.) The option for "He/she is a bad admin, and needs retraining and/or their admin revoked." in the section "Please tell us more about the person who caused teh Butthurt".

C.) The option for "I wrote, using very poor grammar, a long winded admin abuse post on how they are obviously abusing their admin powers on me, who in no way broke a single rule. (Then, the following in a sublist, with a checkbox by each one) 1.) After all, using N***** isn't racist if I'm black. 2.) It was obviously my brother who broke the rules using my account. 3.) That admin is a dick and just hates me." In the Actions Taken section.
  6. Feb 18, 2011
    I can't read them at all because my school looks down upon using proxies. Brb downloading firefox. And regardless of the opinions I choose Ray.
  7. Nov 2, 2011
    funny stuff man, imagine our system message on our servers: "Admins made your butthurt? You can file our butthurt form on our website http://plaguefest.com/butthurt
  8. Dec 6, 2011
    Tbh I wish there were times where we could use this. So much stupid drama and I've only been here for a month.
  9. Oct 21, 2010

Taz
  10. Jul 28, 2011
    I am a cry baby and I find this very offensive. I would like to fill out this form and file a complaint against Quietly Yell immediately. When will this form be available for use?
  11. Sep 22, 2010
    Remember to seek Retslag1 advisement after form has been filled out. As he will surely know how to solve your problems.... practically.
  12. Dec 6, 2011
    It should be up and running very shortly. Maybe you could just go to the abuse forms and edit my picture in paint to fill it out. I think Ray would take it that way.