Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

a Paper Escaper bug.

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by 911Trigger, Apr 9, 2012

1. Feb 9, 2012
    I have no clue how it started but when i joined the server on paper escaper, i noticed that the map had bugged.
    They had not passed the first difficulty yet but the area after the truck, 2 different areas had opened up (one that opens up normally, the gate, for the normal difficulty and another area that opened but that would have opened for the hard difficulty)

Because of this, near the end of the map, key parts of the difficulty were missing (if cts went one area, the 2 lifts at the end were not present for them, and if they took the other area, the bridge would not be present) which made completing the map pretty much impossible. eventually we rtv'd out of the map but i think someone should probably bring this up to the mapmaker (Enviolinador).

Edit: let me know if any of this is confusing, and i'll try to clarify and reword it better.
  2. Apr 4, 2009
    It's a physics glitch, not 100% sure if it's map related or not.
  3. Oct 17, 2011