Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

A Plague Fest Christmas.

Discussion in The No Count Section started by apollo, Dec 22, 2012

1. May 11, 2011
    Seeing as how Christmas is close i thought it would be fun to post a little Christmas themed story featuring Plague Fest members so lets get started.
    In a little town everyone was happy celebrating Christmas all were joyful and giving all except one man this man was @Bender Bending Rodriguez.Many called him the Christmas robot because he never showed any kindness or cheer around this time.Bender never liked Christmas much but this year he had even less like then most,his friend @meeko had just passed away.What Bender did not know was that this Christmas was going to be one that he would never forget.It was a week from Christmas Eve Bender was sitting alone next to his fireplace when out of nowhere came a blasting cold wind that put out the fire in the fireplace,And a ghostly shadow started to take form in front of him.When it took shape Bender saw the ghost of his friend meeko who started to speak.
    He said to bender,I was sent to tell you that three ghost will come to you on Christmas Eve to shown to you the error of your ways,for a terrible thing is about to happen and you are the only one who can stop it.The ghost of meeko then just faded away.
    Next the first of the ghosts will come to doctor are friend.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Apr 1, 2012
    • Feb 14, 2012
      Spoiler. They were all quite gay for each other.
      • Zing! Zing! x 1
      • Jan 12, 2011
        Ummm @apollo, are we supposed to be adding onto it or are we waiting for you to write the segments?

If the former, and for what it's worth, I'd ask people not to make this story absolute garbage. Try to put some thought into it. :clown:
        If the latter, then good luck trying to include cameos of several dozen people on the Forums. :coffee:
      • May 11, 2011
        No i will be doing it all i will put the next part up some time tomorrow.Also not everyone is going to be in it.
      • Jun 11, 2012
        I signed off as the lovefull buffoon that will get all the hate...you're welcome america
      • Oct 17, 2011
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Oct 29, 2010
          I expect Bender to get on his knees he sees the ghost of meeko.
          • Like Like x 1
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Feb 1, 2011
          • May 5, 2012
          • Jun 18, 2012
            I don't think he's still on the forums, he visits ZE from time to time though. He always tells me about his b-day present, some chick with a strapon lulz.
          • Jun 11, 2012
            As far as I can see I only sign up for the position, I never agreed to such profane and adultery action. Spoiler alert, meeko is bahamut.
          • Oct 29, 2010
            I'll use electro in the wrong places. . .

How about ramming my final blast up your ass as my grand finale?
          • Jun 11, 2012
            Won't happen since someone spam ultima. Also I believe this story is heading into your Rape Cave Extravaganza as the next location. Unless apollo keeps it clean.
          • May 11, 2011
            A week after the ghost of meeko appeared to Bender,Christmas Eve.Bender dose not believe that these three ghost will come to him tonight as he gets ready to go to bed.
            As he sleeps a loud thud awakens him,and then there were three knocks on the door.It opens and he sees the first of the ghosts,he is dressed as a doctor.He then says,my name is @retslag1.I'm here to take you back to when your hatred of Christmas started.Bender did not think he could refuse retslag so he decided to accompany him.A weird fog came up around theme and when it cleared they were at Benders old high school.
            What are we doing here asked Bender.Retslag's answer was watch.As they watched they saw that all the children were happy that Christmas was almost here.Then they saw in front of them Bender when he was just a teenager.Unlike the others he looked very unhappy.
            Retslag asked why were you so sad that Christmas.My father @Enemy Below had just died said Bender.Retslag said to him,Even though you father was dead there were people that still loved and cared about you around.Follow me Bender and i will show you one of these people that cared about you.As they walked Bender said,i do not see what this has to do with me not liking Christmas.Retslag said to him,your hatred of Christmas started here when you lost your father right before Christmas and you decided that instead of it being a time to be with family and friends that it was the time that took your father from you.We are here the principal's office.What are we doing here asked Bender.Again the only answer from Retslag was watch.
            They walked in to find the principal @dillinger talking to Bender.Dillinger said to him,I know you just lost your father but you must not let that bring you down this is a time for family and friends not sadness and those who care about are worried for you Bender.Bender said,my mother put you up to this didn't she.Dillinger responded saying,she asked me to yes but i did because i'm worried about you too.
            Bender asked,how is showing me this going to change my mind about Christmas.Retslag answered,because it will show you what your actions have done but since this is not working i think we need one closer to home.
            The strange fog once again came around them and took them to Bender's old house.Retlsag said,now watch what your action did to your mother since words have no effect.Bender saw his mother sitting alone in a chair crying.Bender asked why is she so sad.Because instead of being with her and comforting each other you sit alone in your room.As he looked at his mother sitting there he realized just what he had done.
            Retslag said very good and the fog came and took them to to Benders bed room.You have seen what your action did to your past the next ghost will come and show to you what your actions have done to the present.He then faded away and left Bender to await the next of the ghosts.
            • Like Like x 3
            • Jun 11, 2012
              the suspense I hunger for more :nailbiting:. You must complete this, I must find out.
            • Feb 21, 2007
            • May 11, 2011
              As Bender awaited the next ghost he was thinking of what he had learned from Retslag.When a knock on the door let him know that the next ghost had come.The door opened the ghost said my name is @Haplo.He said to Bender it is time to see the present.Bender said how are we going to do that.Haplo said by going for a walk.
              And so they walked and Bender saw that even those with very little were happy and making the best of it and realized just how petty he had become.Then they came upon the house of @Magic an employ that Bender had recently fired.Bender asked why are we here.Haplo answered,to see what your actions have done to this family.They then stepped in side of the house.
              Magics wife @Purpzz was standing alone in the corner looking sad.What is wrong with her asked Bender.Haplo said she is sick and knows they do not have the money to pay for the operation that could save her.
              Bender asked dose Magic know about it.No responded Haplo.But she is not showing it right now because she wants her family's Christmas to be good.as Bender looked at Purpzz cooking for your family's Christmas Eve diner Knowing that she only had a few months left Bender begin to feel sick.Bender said can we go now.Yes answered Haplo and they started to walk back to Benders home.
              On the way they saw Magic and Purpzz son @iProbie looking for a present for his parents.Haplo said look Bender even though his family is going through a bad time Probie still tries to find a way to make them feel better.
              Bender said how can he find a present for his parents that he can afford to buy.Haplo said watch and see.As Probie walked he ran into @Celexie the local florist who asked Probie what he was doing and when he told her she gave him a bouquet to give to his parents as a present.
              See a little kindness can go a long way to making things better said Haplo.And Bender saw that little acts of kindness can mean so much to to the people that need it.
              And they reached Benders house.Haplo said to him,you have seen and realized what family and kindness means,but now you must see what blame could lay on your shoulders if you do not change go and await the final of the ghost to come for you.
              • Like Like x 3
              • Nov 11, 2011
                What about the emo-grinch sajak? :tremble:
                • Agree Agree x 1