Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

A protest is already pending for this Steam ID.

Discussion in Help Desk started by bleblA, Feb 29, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sep 25, 2010
    I cant do a protest because it say's its already pending for my steam id but I sent it back in september of 2010, and I would like to try again
    STEAM_0:0:14044658

Thankz
  2. Mar 12, 2008
    Hm, according to your steam ID in the OP, the SourceBans page says you spouted off racism, and even joined with a lovely name.
  3. Sep 25, 2010
    Yes I know what the ban is for, and I really apologize. It was over a year ago and its been a long time and I would like to redeem myself. Your server's are the only one's that are filled up at night when I do like to play.

I know it's my fault Im stuck in this situation but I just want another chance. I no longer act like that, because what was said and done was extremely immature and childish. I am sorry :frown:
  4. Feb 9, 2012
    Since it was a 18 months ago, i think his unban should be put into consideration..but not before proving to us that he has matured. If he's really committed to rejoin the server he should do something make a short video of himself holding a sign saying "To pF community : I'm Sorry". Then find 6-8 different ethnic groups of people and go up to them and say hi and tell them what he likes from their culture. Iono something that shows he's more grown up and not like how he was.

But even after that, it would only be put for consideration, not a guarentee
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.