Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

A questions about buy admin?

Discussion in Help Desk started by mrwebez, Aug 16, 2018

1. Nov 13, 2010
    I was wondering how your admin ranking system work?..When what commands come with the purchase of admin?

2. Jun 14, 2017
    • Apr 26, 2015
      Hi @mrwebez, when you purchase an admin subscription all new admins start at Level 1 and are required to go through admin training.

Commands available to level 1 admins would include some basic commands (some of which Thqwib listed) that would be sufficient for a new admin to administer the server.

Other commands which are available to Level 2, 3, and LSA+ are granted when admins can show they are competent enough to handle the basic commands of Level 1 and are granted as such when they meet certain eligibility requirements.

Hope this helps!
      • Like Like x 1
      • Dec 17, 2007
        And bapple gets to abuse them for a couple of minutes

I'm still waiting :wink:
      • Jul 8, 2016
      • Dec 17, 2007
      • Nov 13, 2010
        This helps and thank for the reply just wanted to know how it work and what you get for commands.There are a lot of people that buy on server and abuse the fuck out it so good that you start off like that :grin:...And the abuse form Bapple that sounds HOTT!!!!!!!!:pissedoff:
      • Jun 17, 2014
      • Dec 17, 2007
        You might not think that after you go through it. Fortunately for me I became an admin before bapple was LSA, so I got abused by deto and he doesn't remember anything.........
      • Apr 9, 2007
        That guy just gets trashed. Same with Linday.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Sep 25, 2010
          Hey now, let's not bring linday into this.
        • Jun 17, 2014
          That's what happens when you agree play swedland beer pong on an IKEA table.
          @Detonator cheers bud:beer:
        • Jul 16, 2015
          Any way to get abused without becoming admin?

LMAO
          • Artistic Artistic x 1
          • Dec 17, 2007
            You have to be high on the special list, we don't just do it for anyone. Kinda have to be in that top 1% :wink: