Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

A Random Kid in the Background

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Burnout, Aug 14, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 10, 2011
    Thought this would be the best place to post it, after the recording of us winning Minas stage 4 extreme got corrupted because of the buffer overflow caused by Random's spamming every1 started flaming Random. Recently he's been nitpicking everything I do taking out his mistake on me because I was the one who recorded the demo and called him out, Anything I do he points it out ex: "No delaying" he'll say when I'm in Ninja Burnout mode hiding waiting while other humans are still alive or when I'm even progressing through the map as last human, all in all my point is get off my nuts, I'm not your bitch and if you continue I'm gonna stick with my motto that no one that is not of age to play this game should have admin and I will start ignoring your commands as admin while still respecting the other admins. Random plz grow up or stfu ty pl0x.
  2. Stimmen
    This message by Stimmen has been removed from public view.
    Aug 14, 2011
  3. May 27, 2008
    Ignoring admins is a good way of getting yourself banned.
  4. Aug 10, 2011
    Not if the admin is abusing, then it's the best way to ignore an annoying little kid who's taking his own mistake out on other players when he should be setting an example as an admin and not micspam.
  5. chase59
    This message by chase59 has been removed from public view.
    Aug 14, 2011
  6. Gonepostal3000
    This message by Gonepostal3000 has been removed from public view.
    Aug 14, 2011
  7. Jul 14, 2008
    Get proof if you want to report admin abuse, we do not take these lightly only based on "word of mouth". Since you do not have any at the moment I'm locking this thread so if you get some sort of proof then create a new one.
    :locked:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.