Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

A reintroduction I suppose...

Discussion in Introductions started by MissFemmeFatale, Dec 28, 2014

1. Dec 28, 2014

Some of you may remember me from a few years back, and most of you seem to be new faces! A few of you I have kept contact with over the past few years.

I haven't been in the community for a few years now, nor have I played Counterstrike:Source much since that time. When I left, I got sucked into playing Magic:The Gathering competitively and now that I am back to computer gaming, I want to come back to my favorite community in this game!

I look forward to seeing you all in game, and relearning the mechanics of zombie mod. Tonight I spent a good deal of time stuck in a bookshelf, which brings back fond memories. LOL.

See you in game!

• Like Like x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Jul 8, 2012
      Welcome back! I don't remember you, so it must have been before my time lol.
    • Feb 8, 2013
    • Sep 14, 2008
    • Jun 11, 2012

Le Hello.
    • Dec 30, 2006
      Well looking at your avatar, congrats is in order? I may be wrong, if I am blame @Kyle.
    • Jul 14, 2010
    • May 27, 2008

I play wow now. I sometimes play CSS buuuuuuut I should dedicate more time to it. We should play Hearthstone sometime.
    • Feb 27, 2012
      • Funny Funny x 4
      • Winner Winner x 2
      • Sep 22, 2010
      • May 31, 2012
        You were before my time but I browsed through old threads frequently when I was an admin, and I have seen your name before. Welcome back.
      • Feb 3, 2012
        I remember this person or do i? the life i know doesn't seem to cooperate. WHAT IS THIS
        [IMG]
      • May 15, 2011
        Welcome back. I remember you. For me, you and Taters were the two people I looked up to when I first got here. Glad to see you're back.
        • Friendly Friendly x 1
        • Dec 28, 2014
          I think it was the beginning of summer of 2012 I left or a bit earlier, either way, hello!

I did in fact get married March of this year! Thanks! We actually met playing Magic!

My husband is really into Hearthstone. I would get into it, but school deters me from playing games where deck mechanics are involved, like Magic. Maybe in the future!

and I remember you!

To everyone else, hello! Thanks for the warm welcomes. Also, that rabbit gif is as equally horrifying as it is cute.
          • Like Like x 2
          • Funny Funny x 2
          • Friendly Friendly x 1
          • Jan 21, 2011
            • Friendly Friendly x 1
            • Dec 28, 2014
              Just let it happen Seeker. It'll only hurt at the beginning.
              • Like Like x 1
              • Friendly Friendly x 1
              • Jan 21, 2011