Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

A seriously big joke

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Rain, Jul 5, 2007

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 29, 2007
    OK frm what i can tell only a few people lost admin there is no reason to panic
    the amoutn of panic i have had to day VIA steam and xifre IS CRAZY

almsot makeing all this out to just NOTHING
    Normal brkoe a rule and then had his admin pulled

thats all.

I think there are a few other people up for review but thats all

NO BIG DEAL

everything is ok and we still have PF
    PF IS NOT SHUTTING DOWN

so stop it play your game and chill with the ZM server.
  2. Dec 30, 2006
    Lil <w/e>
    GeneralJim

Removed.
  3. Jun 29, 2007

sucks that SGt Connolly and normal had to lsoe it but i don't know what happened so i cant say anything.
  4. Apr 9, 2007
    Yes ive been hearing stuff since sauce posted his nice little message :razz:
    But None of the full time PF admins have lost there admin. So There is absolutly Nothing to worry about
  5. Jun 29, 2007
    i dont are GD IT

Yea normal lost admin SUCKS i thought he was an alright admin.. tho to be a little derogatory whatever personally i dont care i am one of thoise people who just dosnt care....

Normal should have been talked to by CK27 first but that didnt happen... what can i say..
  6. Posts
    oh.. I was just kidding about uh.. removing everyone. ehethehehtehtehthethethetehhtethethehtehtehtehtehthetheh ^_^
  7. Posts
    In fact I don't manage anything regarding PF anymore. I post (sometimes)
  8. Feb 21, 2007

oh wait... :razz:
  9. Jun 29, 2007
    yea man as soon as everyone read that my screen BLEW UP
  10. Dec 30, 2006

lil <w/e> is reinstated.

Sgtconnolly is pending.
  11. Jun 29, 2007

ok cool
    call him normal if it helps :razz:

BTW i am LIL rain hes lil bush and lil normal
  12. Dec 30, 2006
    .......people with their "lil" ...............geez.
  13. Jun 29, 2007

EESH

anyway
    i would liek to say good job normal i support you and your crazy ass remarks EVEN THO the majority of them where NEVER racist i would liek to say like i said normal was attacked with slang against a redneck before he even did anything certian people &&&& shall rename nameless called a few other people names as well .

THAT being said calling someone a redneck is racist unless your calling him by his name so there are cretin people guilty of that,
    ANd he was never EVER off the back racist to anyone or anything.
  14. Jan 21, 2007
  15. Jun 29, 2007
  16. Jan 5, 2007
    You think just a few is bad? The other night, about half ther server or more started adding "Lil" to the beginning of their names. It was driving me insane...

Edit - Oh yeah, about Sauce's post... Having DoomX come on the server and start telling me and Kyle that every admin is losing it because of his post was just... lol

He kept telling us that you were removing everyone and we just went "Uh huh... Yeah... :rolleyes: "
  17. Jan 21, 2007
    That sounds like doomx........ and lil redneck aka lil normal is a racis the end if you guys are still trying to figure that out still.
  18. Apr 9, 2007
    lil normal/redneck has been reinstated :huh:
  19. Jan 21, 2007
    well that im sorry to say this but putting him back will be the most fucked up mistake pf will have ever done. :frown:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.