Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

A server with all game mods

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Super Mario, Jul 25, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 17, 2011
    How about a server with all game mods (mg/ze/zm) since some people were asking for a ze 2 server. I got this idea from the French server I was playing on yesterday and has all game types.
  2. May 15, 2011
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
    • Feb 14, 2012
      WARNING! Plugin cluster fuck detected. Ejecting Super Mario as a safety measure.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Oct 17, 2011
        Lolz. Never knew it was going to be bad. It was working fine yesterday on that French server. People were playing zm and ze maps on the same one.
      • Dec 6, 2011
      • May 15, 2011
      • May 31, 2012
        I used to have a server like that. 30 slots. It lagged sometimes, and sometimes map changes took 20 secs. It was derp.
      • Jan 11, 2012
        Multimod is possible but suck. Got one with all mods, gg, buildwars, mg and so on. But it isn't nearly as popular as the normal servers
      • Nov 11, 2011

[IMG]
      • Jan 11, 2012
        Missing pic, or is the missing pic pic your pic?
      • Feb 14, 2012
        Just before this thread runs away into a memefest just remember this isn't no count.
        • Agree Agree x 2
        • Useful Useful x 1
        • Jul 18, 2012
          • Like Like x 1
          • Jan 21, 2011
            Switching between ze and zm would be fine as long as the class systems are the same. The problem would be going to mg maps. That's when it becomes a cluster fuck.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
          • Oct 17, 2011
            Then how about making it zm and ze? A lot of people here are still asking for a ze 2 server and I'm one of them. It would bring more popularity to plaguefest and everyone can play. At least, if the answer is no, make it 30 player slots or something but it would be nice to have this so more people can get advantage to play since ze gets full so quick and becomes laggy as fuck for me.
            • Like Like x 1
            • May 14, 2011
              I would hate it if the mg server suddenly went to ze. I like MG so i play mg. If i want ze/zm i type in !servers and change mod.

My life has never been easier.
            • Jun 4, 2006
              • Agree Agree x 3
              Thread Status:
              Not open for further replies.