Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

A Simple Thanks Would Be Nice

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by 0x7eleven, May 23, 2011

1. Mar 26, 2011
    A simple thanks would be nice. :whistling:

I did just prevent the end of the world. Yep, that's right, it was me that prevented the world from being destroyed this past Saturday. I dare anyone to provide evidence to the contrary. And yes it was very difficult for me and I burned one of my suits.

So yeah, a simple thanks would be nice! :thumbsup:

Ingrates! <_< :teehee: :turned: :tongue: :yucky:

Don't hate me because you love me so much.... lol. :biggrin:
  2. Oct 21, 2010
    Did you use your slurpee powers. :tongue:
  3. Mar 26, 2011
    I promised the UN that I wouldn't go into details about the mission. But my slurpee powers were not needed this time. Nor were my dogs of death. :thumbsup:
  4. May 27, 2008
    Uhh. What's the point of this thread?
  5. Sep 26, 2010
    your theme song I presume :thumbsup:
  6. Apr 14, 2011
    So you set up a cade or something?
    Did you make sure not to camp at crouch spot? :whistling:
  7. Apr 2, 2011
    how is that possible? the guy says the world ends in October 2011, but the rapture was on Saturday... FRAUD I SAY! FRAUD!!! :whoops:
  8. May 27, 2008
    Spam is spam.
  9. Mar 16, 2008
    I don't get it...
  10. Mar 26, 2011
    So what you are saying is that I am spamming the forums for this thread? :confused:

Ha, no no no. I asked for a theme song but with all the government cutbacks; superhero theme songs are out.

No no, there were no cades this time around. We weren't dealing with a Fort Zombie scenario. I had to get out there and save the world with my bare hands. :thumbsup: Although I did find the enemy in a vent.

So true! :geek:

That's okay. I wont hold it against you. :wink: