Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

A Specal Admin Events for community Players Only (Admin watchs)

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by zeroxkiller, Jun 4, 2008

1. Mar 24, 2008
    Hello Plague Fest Members I am here to tell you a cool idea that I had.

Why don't we have a events for the Community Players of Plague Fest.
    Who ever wins this event gets admin and the 2nd runner up get and admin too.
    I had Choices for you guys to Pick for the Community Players Event/Map for admin.

Rule: No Hacking, No Spamming Admin can banned if spamming, choice to have a knife battle if last one alive

B) (Choices of Events) B) (It's possible the 8 events can be chosen for Admin)
    :mellow: 1.Regular Counter Strike (non-death-match) Goal: 1st reach to 50kills.
    :mellow: 2 Death-Match Goal: 1st reach to 100kills.
    :mellow: 3.Surf Maps Goal:Most Kills in Jail.
    :mellow: 4.Death-Run Goal:Beat the whole Death Run Map.
    :mellow: 5.Plague Fest Own Zombie Mod Goal:Who last the longest in a round (become zombie not count).
    :mellow: 6.Gun-Game Goal:Beat all levels of pistol to He-grenade.
    :mellow: 7.He-Dodge Ball/ Dodge Ball Goal:1st to 10-20 Wins.
    :mellow: 8.Knife Maps Goal: Kill 10 people with the knife.
    :mellow: 10. We have a 2v2,4v4,5v5,6v6,7v7,8v8,9v9,10v10 and each player can pick a admin or a player as partner.

For Maps the Plague Fest Admins can pick the Map for each Event or the one even that win.

Winners must be on Plague Fest Sever on everyday but u have school tell the admins.

There can be 2 winners for each event if not all 8 events win there will be 8 winners.

If this get agree to be done i am just thanking for Plague Fest for this.

I'm think of the Entry Fee?! >.< dang

Plus Some Admins can pick which Community Players in this events just to make it fair.

Some Idea's from Peter Griffin,Taters,John and others

Thanks for some the help guys!

Oh plus agreed say Yea,Yes, Har,Yar,Yep,Yepers,k,

This from =PF= Dяลgoท (Community Player of Plague Fest)

(Thanks for your time Reading this and tell Taters,Perter,Griffin,John about what u think and u argee on it)

:thumbsup: Thanks you Plague Fest Members! :thumbsup:
  2. Jun 4, 2006
    We could keep it simple and uh.. reset the point totals each month, person with the highest point total at the end of the month gets free admin for the following month. If I get the most at the end of say April, then I get admin for May, whoever is the highest in May, gets it for June. Just uh.. gives people more will to kill. Don't know if people would be fond of point total resets though.
  3. Posts
    But I thought we were being totally jewish with the money issue? :razz:

Maybe a 5 dollar entry fee? Maybe a 10 dollar entry fee? MAYBE A 200 DOLLAR ENTRY FEE?!?!?!?!

Oh...we could all just play TF2 instead. =D
  4. Oct 8, 2007
    Don't the scores reset at 2000?
  5. Feb 21, 2007
    although i see the good in this. Giving out 8 admin spots kinda defeats the purpose of paying for admin to help the server. I think maybe sauce has a better idea of one admin that can change every month.
  6. Mar 12, 2008

-It gives it more of an "Eyes on the prize" kinda feel.

-No more "Friendly zombies" lol, they will end up getting splattered on the wall.

-then again, i could care less about point resets, lol as long as im still an admin here i'm ok with it. But even then, punisher/kitty would top the list. so second place gets it? but there really should be an entry fee.
  7. Jun 4, 2006
    If an admin that earned their admin before we had to start taking payments reaches the top, then the free admin goes to the 2nd place player or paying admin. I see no harm in letting a paying admin get 1 month free if they hit the top.
  8. Feb 1, 2007
    Pretty neat idea actually.

Suacehelmet's input, not the original idea.
  9. Mar 12, 2008
    If we do charge, it'll be one HELL of a contest, because everyone will want a free month of admin.

downside : if we do the entry fee and it is less than $15 dollars, like $5-10 for entry, The winner gets cheap admin for 1 month. some may not like this, some may not care. and we'd need a lot of players to actually sign up for it.
  10. Jan 11, 2007
    I don't think awarding *one* free admin per month will affect our bottom line...

I like Sauce's idea... it kind of *exactly* reminds me of what the HG guys do :wink: .... it seems to work for them.
  11. Apr 9, 2007
    Indeed it does.

I'm totally ok with this, But just a warning to the winner, If you win this contest, It doesn't mean that you are homefree for abusing in the server.

What should be the penalty for people who abuse the system? (AKA Banning everyone in the server, Then Running.)
  12. Jun 4, 2006
    We'll need to work out what privileges this free admin entitles the winner but if he so chooses to take that route, we'll do the only thing we can, perm ban. Also if we're looking at entry fees, I doubt anyone will cough anything up higher then $2, perhaps we should keep this simple and place a low entry fee of $1.00 - its just a buck what do they have to lose? A pack of cinnamon twists at Taco Bell? Only issue here is the paypal tax fee.

If there is going to be an entry fee it has to be low otherwise we shouldn't have one at all.
  13. Jan 11, 2007
    I honestly don't think there should be an entry fee... but then again, I don't know our current financial situation...
  14. May 27, 2008
    If the guy shows one sign of abuse he should be stripped and perm banned.

Just saying.
  15. Mar 12, 2008

Yeah.... The entry fee is supposed to help the server out :/
  16. Mar 30, 2008
    I would give kyle a blowjob before I gave an entry fee for something I may not win XP but then again i couldnt anyway
  17. Posts
    Didn't HG stop giving out free admin, because of major abuse complaints on people who got it for free, and didnt care what they were doing?

Then they changed it to free reserved slots + skins, I believe.
  18. Dec 30, 2006
    Giving out free admin to a contest winner is not fair to all the admins that support the server by paying monthly. Im against it. Im against free admin to anyone at this point just because it is unfair to admins that pay monthly. Especially when a free admin goes into the server and starts bragging about it.
  19. Posts
    That's really a big issue, considering we have admins that pay, and admins that dont..

But to be fair, the admins that dont have been with the server 1 year and up.
    And are completely dedicated.
  20. Jun 4, 2006
    the admins that don't pay have also put in a TON of work to help out plaguefest over the past 2 years... never seen one brag but if they are doing this they need to grow the fuck up.