Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

A way for PF to get money

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by skateking, Jun 12, 2008

1. Mar 15, 2008
    Make !guns only available to those Who donate to the server. I mean everyone asks for it. I bet we could make some cash! But people who have already donated who bought skins should get it. We came up with it in vent.
  2. Feb 21, 2007
    not a bad idea. Just something else to make that $5 donation look worth while(skins, special commands, etc)
  3. Oct 27, 2007
    a way to make money prehaps, but !guns has been available to all players for sometime now.

I think it would be unfair to those who cant afford to donate or purchase admin.
  4. May 26, 2008
    They can purchase a different weapon at the beginning of next round
  5. Mar 15, 2008
    alot of people dont buy them and try to use !guns
  6. Dec 17, 2007
    i remember the good old days of just running round with a quick deagle and grenade purchase then relying on !guns feature so i know id like to see it stickin around *big thumbs up*
  7. Mar 12, 2008
    it adds skill, because if they decide to buy an auto sniper/machine gun/tmp, they are stuck with it no matter what. they cant just drop it and pick up an m4 and it balances it out pretty well without restricting anything.

I like it so far. if you forget to buy your primary, pray that you can land a series of good headshots with your pistol :lol:

EDIT AS OF 6/28/08 :

zombies CAN be killed with the .45 USP
  8. Apr 2, 2008
    I agree for once about making "!guns" as a donater only command.
  9. Mar 15, 2008
    its not in the making yet but just a good idea. I thought
  10. Posts
    I agree! More $$$ cash money money in our piggy bank!
  11. Jun 16, 2008
    I miss the !guns feature on the server, and thats just the thing guys.

The enjoyment of the server overall should be what makes people want to sign up and donate.
  12. Mar 12, 2008

AAhh....if only it happened. mostly everyone says "i'm not old enough"

"i cant afford to even send $5 for a reserved slot and recieve cool skins like sig"

you get the idea lol. they would rather wait for us to pay for it.
  13. Jun 16, 2008
    I understand, it does feel as people want to be pandered too.

But dont forget to enjoyment you once got out of making maps, regulating and running.

"build it, and they will come" Field of dreams
  14. Mar 12, 2008
    to be honest, i want more maps like megabox.

more of those means less cade breaking and no crouch spots to watch.

I'm thinking of a multi-floor megabox-ish idea, with a few surprises which i'll throw in. it is a secret, and i'm jotting down ideas of what to put in it.

i need to learn how to use hammer so i can actually make it happen. keep in mind though, i will only do this on my vacation week starting on august 1st-7th...or when i have time.

w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t
  15. Mar 15, 2008
    or more of a death run type thing except when you die you spawn in the controll room
  16. Apr 2, 2008
    I'm in the concept process of making a map with just stairs & more stairs... pretty much like MC Escher's famous relativity.
    It will feature:

1. A hidden admin room

2. An idiot zoo

3. Couple ledges to balance it out