Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

A Woodlands Deer Appears

Discussion in Introductions started by A Woodlands Deer, Feb 27, 2017

1. Feb 12, 2017
    I am A Woodlands Deer. My brother suggested that I remember I am human by encouraging me to socialize this year. I said I would. It has gone very poorly. Amazingly poorly. I would find it hilarious if it wasn't so frustrating and pointless. My brother was very wrong. Or a liar. Or both. He also suggested I write about myself. I suspect this is a glorious prank on his part.

So...hello.
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Aug 6, 2016
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Jan 25, 2014
        Hi Bambi! so once I stab you as a zombie can I rack your horns and put them in my kitchen for décor.
      • Kables
        This message by Kables has been removed from public view. Deleted by Momo, Feb 27, 2017, Reason: Let's not..
        Feb 27, 2017
      • Jul 26, 2016
      • Feb 12, 2017
        Pretty sure zombie horns are brittle and not good decor.
      • Feb 12, 2017
        I also should have mentioned I was in the army and spent some time in Kosovo, Afghanistan, and Iraq, and that my first job when I got out was as a mortician. I'm also pre-med, and spent most of the first 15 years of my life as an immigrant to the US, watching '70s and '80s horror flicks (Faces of Death and Cannibal Holocaust being personal favorites).

Thus, my stomach isn't queasy.