Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

A ZM Intro about me!

Discussion in Introductions started by Tewfen, Dec 29, 2014

1. May 17, 2014
    Hello there. Many of you may recognize me from pF ZE but since that is obviously dead I would like to start playing more pF ZM!

Well to start off my name is Tewfen. If you have known me in the times that I was in pF you would know that I am a mic spammer XD. Well I hope to put the micspamming past behind me (mostly because my good mic broke). I still might talk on a mic every once and a while but I'm hoping not to get used to it like I did before. On this account I have been on pF for over a year but I used to have another account called Zamora, I doubt anyone will remember that account. Please forgive me if I break any rules I'm not very familiar with ZM. I have a Youtube account but I would rather not advertise it so if you're interested PM me. I have had a great time in ZE probably the best I have had in CSS and I hope to have the same in ZM. So that's me, feel free to ask questions and I hope to meet each and every one of you.

P.S. I'm a child
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Feb 8, 2013
    • May 17, 2014
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Feb 8, 2013
      • Aug 12, 2012
        Yea I miss those good old times everyone tell you to stfu haha

RIP pF ZE
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • May 17, 2014
          Haha you never truly appreciate something until you've lost it
        • Feb 3, 2012
          [IMG]
        • May 31, 2012
          I know you. Welcome to ZM. It'll be good to see more risky players running through zombies in ZM to satisfy their ZE desires :razz:.
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • May 17, 2014
            Post Merged, Dec 29, 2014
            Hello!
          • Dec 27, 2012
            I've been inactive for a long time now but hopefully I'll see you around. Cheers!
          • Jan 3, 2013
            You know me already. My tears is still falling.:crying:
          • May 17, 2014
          • May 17, 2014
          • Jun 11, 2012
            • Like Like x 1
            • May 17, 2014