Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

A4Tech Bloody V7 Mouse

Discussion in Hardware Hangout started by Arden, Jan 29, 2014

1. May 6, 2012
    Not sure if you've heard of that mouse...
    Put it simple, the mouse has incorporated cheat inside the mouse -_-
    plain and simple, you can script to the max...

Quick preview of what can be done...
    Please note, those aren't command activated in chat, he's just informing you, he's pressing on button 1,2,3 on the mouse to activate the specific code on the mouse that alter mouse movement.

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKiIX09EGI4

Full review of the mouse:

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq_iaOd2WjM

While I'm showing a quick omg you can cheat with it, I'm more posting as informative purpose and also it can be useful... well the mouse isn't only for cheating obviously, you can use it for doing legit stuff.

I now wonder if this post is somewhat illegal... it's hardware in hardware section...
    I somewhat feel it gray zone, if you find it illegal, just delete the thread, I won't be mad.
  2. Apr 20, 2011
    • Nov 11, 2011
      It was reported first on Jan 29, 2014 by Arden. You're just late. lol

But I used to play with these guys back in the day when I played professional (yeah bitch @rxn ). Too bad I'm the only legit player left. mOE was the shit in the beginning when he played with PowersGaming because at LANs, he had the best awp. Mika used to do all the management and that kid was filthy rich, used to buy people high-end laptops and video cards and stuff. Shahzam... not even worth speaking of. Some of these guys used to do some shady shit and had tons of smurf accounts they used to test things on. I'm sure they would've been good without having all these gizmos but it sucks they fucked up their reputation. They are well aware that many leagues have a ban on certain input devices like these, especially ones with built-in storage.

[IMG]
    • Jan 21, 2011
      • Dec 1, 2013
        It is interesting because how would you decide if a person's cheating if you're using the mouse settings? ;p
      • Nov 11, 2011
        Cheating is any unfair advantage that is outside the realms of normal usage. Anything "auto" or "assisting" is considered a cheat. Because it's not you that's controlling it, it's the machine.
      • Dec 1, 2013
        Then I suppose we should make a script to auto-kick or auto-ban people with this type of mouse, lol.
      • Feb 27, 2012
        This combined with that ASUS sound card that has the little Desktop RADAR, ultimate pussy shit.
      • Nov 17, 2012
        What keyboard is that ?
      • Feb 27, 2012
        It's not a keyboard. It's a soundcard that has a Sound Radar program for it. It has an ingame overlay. I thought the Radar was a USB device, but i was wrong. Here's a couple videos.

• Jan 14, 2012
        I find this actually pretty cool. Yea its kinda lame and unfair maybe. Modern warfare maybe haha... With things like this I always think of this scene from the Peep Show:

[IMG]
      • Nov 17, 2012

Oh derp, I didn't read properly. Thought it said Keyboard.

That's really interesting :3
      • Oct 4, 2012
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Friendly Friendly x 1
        • Aug 2, 2010
          Combine the sound card and mouse, @sajak can pretend he's a pro player and not look like a complete retard!
          Post Merged, Jun 4, 2014
          Also, just for comparison:

rxn: competed in CS1.1 - 1.5. Played in CAL-M. Team won local lan events and such, received prizes of comp parts and cash rewards. Played CS:GO MM since April of 2014. Beginning rank: Distinguished Master Guardian. Current rank: Supreme Master First Class.
          @sajak: Competed in CS XXX. Played CEVO-P. Played CS:GO since May of 2014. Beginning rank: Master Guardian 2. Current rank: Master Guardian Elite.

sajak definitely needs the sound card and mouse to live up to his claims. I will be starting a Paypal donation fund to purchase these products for sajak. I will title it "Dirty lying penis muncher needs hack caliber part and peripheral to make his claims of competing more legitimate" and all proceeds will be used to purchase items for sajak.

That is all.
          • Funny Funny x 4
          • Like Like x 1
          • Zing! Zing! x 1
          • Jul 8, 2012
            I unliked and liked that again just so I could.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk
          • Nov 11, 2011
            LOL You dirty little ass muncher. I knew one day you would say some shit like that. Hahaha. FYI, I've played:
            CS 1.6: CAL-Premier;
            CS 1.6 LAN: eSpot LAN New Jersey;
            CZ: Cal-Main;
            CSS: CEVO-PT, CEVO-Professional, CEVO-Nationals, CAL-Invite, ESEA-Invite, ESL-Invite;
            CSS LANs: web2zone New York, Everlan Colorado, CPL Texas.
            COD4 LANs: eSpot LAN New Jersey;
            CSGO: Nothing yet, it's only been a week since I started playing it.

And as far as the mika,moe, shit and stuff, hue:
            Anyways, I stopped competing. Practice? Ain't nobody got time fo' dat. But I do like CS:GO now after playing competitive for a bit. I'm just average, nothing spectacular but I've only logged maybe 20 active hours on the game. But there is no talking down to you, you've got a nasty awp. Respect. :thumbsup:
            • Like Like x 1
            • Aug 2, 2010
              *Insert because AZN so good at awp/SC/SC2/MMORPG/Hell all comp games comment here*
              • Funny Funny x 1