Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

AaaaaAAaaaAAAaa, Audiosurf, Super Meat Boy, Team Fortress 2, The Ball Contest Giveaway

Discussion in Gaming started by Conker, May 22, 2011

Will I participate in this contest?

Of course. Free games, DUH! 2 vote(s) 25.0%
Will see how it goes on servers (if I can get someone to buy admin) 2 vote(s) 25.0%
I'll ask my mom and dad to help me find friends to buy admin! 1 vote(s) 12.5%
This is a scam. There won't be a contest at all! I know it, I've fell for these before! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Attention-Whore! 2 vote(s) 25.0%
Whether this is a scam or not, I'M WINNING IT because I want my name in BOLD Red and size 7, duh! 1 vote(s) 12.5%
  1. Mar 31, 2010
    Hey guys. Here's another new Contest giveaway. Now, the winner won't win ALL the prizes all at once. Instead, I'm gonna see if something potentially cool will work...

Right now, I have in mind an epic contest that will ONLY happen if this contest goes well... That being said, the epic contest is still under wraps, and I won't let anybody know any bit of it. How epic will it be? Quite epic.

Now, for this contest, I've got 5 games to give away. This contest is open to Everyone:

- AaaaaAAaaaAAAaa,
    - Audiosurf,
    - Super Meat Boy,
    - Team Fortress 2,
    - The Ball

In order to win any of them, it's pretty simple and unbiased: whoever brings in 3 new admins (3 points) to Plaguefest automatically win a game of their choice. First winner has first pick, and so on. I will let this contest run for exactly 15 days. If in 15 days, at least 4 of these 5 games are gone: you will have your epic contest HAPPENING. If not, tough luck.

Now, say someone brings in 3 new admins on pF, but ALREADY HAS the games named above: he can pretty much give away his winning spot/game to any other person/admin on the forums or in game, or wherever. Basically, you win: you have the choice to either pick a game for yourself, or let someone pick it for themselves (if you don't need/want any of the titles).

For all non-admins, if you sign up, without referral, as of today: you will get a point from that alone. For all non-admins that have been referred to come here and sign up as admins and have SEEN this post and would like a referral point (by lying - claiming they came on their own), be genuine, don't lie: and both you and the person who referred you here will get a point.

Also, because I expect/hope a surge of new admins to come along: for LSAs only:

The first LSA who trains 15 new admins in these 15 days: without doing a half-assed job, or else I'll lay my vengeance upon you -- you will receive any new title of your choice, prices 49.99 and under. The second prize (second to reach 15 trained admins in 15 days) will get to pick any title of his choice, prices 29.99 and under. Third prize (third to reach 15 trained admins in 15 days) gets a free blowjob from Haplo. No just kidding about the last part. Third prize gets a title under 9.99. In other words, if you're struggling to find/train new admins: start moving and try getting some to sign-up! Hehe! (P.S: you'll be rewarded with one of the upper titles, if you're first in line).

So, get ready, act quickly, and good luck!
  2. Sep 22, 2010
    Well then, Game On.
  3. Mar 31, 2010
    I know Aka is secretly hoping to come third in the LSA contest... He can't resist getting a blowjob from Haplo any longer...
  4. Feb 23, 2011
    Lets fetch some recruits. [IMG]
  5. Feb 21, 2007
    Love to see this. Good luck LSA's :thumbsup:
  6. Sep 25, 2010
    I shall win!
  7. Feb 12, 2011
    So, is this referring admins from NOW on?
    Because I have already referred 3 admins xD
  8. May 23, 2011
    Hi, I'm really interested in this contest cause I just can't afford SMB (even if it's cheap, I know :/). But, there's something I didn't understand, to enter this contest, i have to bring 3 new members on plaguefest.com? Am I right? (Sorry, I'm not so good in english).
  9. Sep 6, 2010
    Good contest, thanks Conker :smile:
  10. Mar 31, 2010

Sorry if I didn't clarify it well enough. What you'll have to do is bring in 3 new admins, So you can have them sign up on servers, or refer a few friends here that will sign up. When you've got 3 people that have signed up for admin, even if it's for 1 month -- you win. So how do you do that, since there's no referral buttons in here: every time someone joins as admin, they must confirm whoever referred them (whoever made them sign up). I know this sounds a-hella-complicated, but the point is simple. Say I have a friend, a brother, cousin, etc. They want to play CS:S. I'll tell them "by the way, there's a cool contest going on, can you help me out and join as admin just for 1 month. you'll get great benefits, etc". Another way is if you're on the servers and tell people on chat: "Hey guys, sign up as admins, lots of cool contests beginning soon and you won't want to miss out. Lots of great opportunities as admins. But make sure, when you sign up, PLEASE also include my name as the person who referred you." Granted some people might forget who referred them in, but if you know you were the one, let ME know, and I will verify, and if so - you've got 1 referral!
  11. Mar 31, 2010
    By the way. Pre-contest will last till 11:59:59 tonight. So YES, it still counts if you bring in/train admins till midnight.

The contest officially begins at:

and will last till:

JUNE 7 @ 11:59:59 PM - EST.

I've given you guys an extra day today, so count yourselves lucky with 16 days, so you could have already started!!!

Anyways, it's pretty clear in my eyes:

GO! GO! GO!
  12. May 23, 2011
    Ah ty for the quick answer :grin:, got it now! But it will be hard to find by my side ^^'.
    Whatever, i'll try :razz:
  13. Mar 31, 2010
    That's awesome, Jeyckel. If you sign up for admin, you'll get a point! So you'll only need to bring in 2 more admins (from servers or friends) and you'll win!
  14. Feb 12, 2011
    1 for me, 2 to go.
  15. Nov 2, 2010
    I love how everyone is using their own color in their post!
  16. Feb 12, 2011
    1 more to go. xD
  17. Mar 31, 2010
    Awesome, 3DG! Keep it up!
  18. Mar 31, 2010
    Unfortunately, nobody won. But for your efforts, 3DG, I will let you pick a game of your choice (of the 5 listed above).
  19. Feb 12, 2011
    Thanks alot :smile:
    I'll try and add you on steam.