Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse aboose

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by DopeScope, May 12, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 19, 2011
    Soyaki was abused this evening by Canadian Moose. People were spamming their mics in Jurassic Park to "rtv" and Soyaki joined the game in the middle of the spamming. Canadian warned everyone to stop spamming and it seemed all was good until Soyaki said "Dopescope's a bitch". He was then immediately muted for spamming. I questioned Moose by saying "he only said one thing on the mic". Your response was that his mic was bad and he was yelling. His mic was fine imo, but either way saying 2 blurry loud acceptable words is not grounds for a mute. Soyaki then mute voided, but his mute in the first place was unfair. I would have let this go until i saw that the ban was extended to 1 week. @Tony Montana should come and respond since we was tehre the whole time.

@The Canadian Moose
  2. Oct 17, 2011
    Any screenshots or demo that you got for more proof? It can be more helpful for the Lsa or rooters.
  3. Feb 18, 2011
    Canadian did not extend his ban. Also, I don't think you should post for someone else. If someone feels abused they should say themselves.
  4. Jan 21, 2011
    I extended the ban to 1 week. He's obviously not getting the point. Let him post his own abuse thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.