Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

about half skin

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by chet, May 18, 2012

1. Apr 20, 2011
    Just post here if you want to remove/stay half zombie skin and why
    For me I want to remove it and the reason why it because its kind hard to defend like in paper let say there is 40 humans at elevator only 10 who shoot down and no one shoot down=dead
    And I only vote to stay to make it fair for zombies with these server setting
    (Sorry for bad english)
  2. Apr 9, 2007
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Sep 25, 2010
      Stay. Makes game immensely more challenging and fun. (it also one of the things that makes pf unique)
      • Agree Agree x 4
      • Feb 24, 2011
        I'd say keep it. It gives us more of a challenge in general, which is always better as far as i see it.
        Imo we need to actually defend and communicate with eachother as a team in order to win, making it more intense and alive at that.
        Players eventually learn and adapt to any encounters we have on our maps/servers. We could simply have some players saying "Aim low! We got half zombies!" to avoid getting overrun by zombies.
        Strolling through maps without any bigger effort at all makes it boring pretty quickly as i see it.

On top of all of this, half zombies has their own backsides such as more knockback and a low amount of HP. That's the beauty of picking your zombie class.
        These are all my own opinions about all of this.
        • Agree Agree x 3
        • Like Like x 1
        • Mar 12, 2008
          I agree. Remove the half zombie skin, but in return, decrease all knockback, and remove the M249 on ZE.

it's only fair.
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Aug 1, 2011
            Stay. Because those bitches pop out of nowhere on ZM :frown:
            • Agree Agree x 2
            • Jul 1, 2010
              This, I personally enjoy the challenge that the half zombies bring to the servers.
              • Agree Agree x 3
              • May 14, 2011
                I rekon we should include the other half of the zombie in another skin... Just have a pair of legs with low health and high knockback but +++speed
                • Agree Agree x 2
                • Like Like x 1
                • Dec 6, 2011

"Don't pray for easy lives, pray to be stronger men." In which I mean, don't make life easier than it already is, we just need to get better. Half zombies are there for a reason.
                  • Agree Agree x 4
                  • May 11, 2011
                    first off the m249 is the main weapon used against bosses so it should not be touched.as for the half zombies it really comes down to if you like the challenge they give or not
                    this is a bit of topic but it would be interesting
                  • Feb 14, 2012
                    Stay. Cry more tears I shall use them to lube my erection.
                    • Like Like x 1
                    • Funny Funny x 1
                    • Apr 2, 2011
                      Keep them in. I find it more fun with the challenge.
                      • Agree Agree x 1
                      • Feb 9, 2012
                        i like half zombie tho. stand behind box and wait for someone to poke their head through seeing if a half zombie is there.
                        • Like Like x 1
                        • Mar 26, 2011
                          You mad because of Half Zombie????? ROFL!!
                        • Jul 28, 2011
                          My answer is stay!!! They keep you on your toes...

Maybe you should add a poll to this thread?
                        • Apr 14, 2011
                          Stay, why make it so CT sided on ZM/ZE if you remove it. Then no one will want to play on the servers because all of the bigger zombies can run around and kill people as easy. you have tanks for a reason just like you have those speedy, scare the shit out of me when it jumps up half zombies ^^
                        • Jul 19, 2011
                          "oo i want a challenge" "half zombies make it interesting"... bs

A challenge is great, it helps everyone get better! The problem comes when we lose every game of mako/pred/minas and some players decide to leave. new players then come in and have to adapt to the half zombie. We fail and then they leave, more newcomers play. the cycle forever continues since 70% of the ze server consists of new people. I wouldn't take it away since its kind of like part of pf culture.
                        • Jul 1, 2010
                          You lose because you don't pay attention, end of story. That's not a reason to remove a zombie class. And I'm sorry, but I'm pretty sure 70% of ZE is not always new people, however there are definitely new players frequently. You have to adapt to everything new that you do, so having to adapt to a new zombie class is perfectly fine.
                        • Feb 9, 2012
                          honestly, having to aim lower because of a half zombie shouldnt even be a problem. that's like saying ''should we remove jump feature for zombies because it's hard to aim higher?''. This is a matter of player's fault, it doesnt have too much to do with zombie being smaller...if you know majority of your teammates will be aiming for the taller zombie, then help out by shooting a bit lower to get half zombies that may appear. most of the time people spray and those wild bullets will hit them anyways because we all know not everyone knows how to aim.
                        • Aug 5, 2010
                          I always shoot down because I know that there are crawlers around... simple, it only takes one human to fend off 3 or 4 crawlers if they are in a line.